Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Guardian hits nail on head 20:39 - Nov 3 with 9238 viewsPacemaker

Good article by Stuart James.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/03/swansea-city-transfer-window-re

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Guardian hits nail on head on 11:35 - Nov 4 with 2715 viewsswanforthemoney

The Guardian hits nail on head on 21:26 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

Second negative article about the running of the football side of the business in less than a week.

Interesting.

Not excessively negative. Just brutally honest. Sums things up very well. I bet the author has had more than the occasional look at PS.

I stand in the North Stand

The Guardian hits nail on head on 11:55 - Nov 4 with 2684 viewsGeoffThom

This article ticks all the boxes!but at the same time tells us nothing the ordinary supporter (except the numpty recs)didn't already know over the last few years ,it guts me to say it and really annoys me also to note that we are on the decline ,but worst of all it was so easily avoided after 7 seasons and getting established we should have been comfortable in mid table and looking for good cup runs ,gutting 😡
The Guardian hits nail on head on 13:28 - Nov 4 with 2618 viewswhiterock

It’s a fair enough analysis but looking for a crumb of comfort here, can we get 10 points between now and January, I say we can
Ok, 18 points isn’t great but it’s better than 12 we had last January, I also think We need players very early January so they have time to bed in. Do your work now Mr Jenkins, the recruitment team and the manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024