Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement 17:08 - Nov 18 with 8028 viewsTheResurrection

Clement said they'd been working on new things this week. Turns out he just meant training on the beach and ten pin bowling as he's gone with the same shape and personnel that's not got us anywhere.

I will concede we played some faster football first half and some of it was tidy on the eye, but it never opened them up and Tammy was a passenger.

I'll say it again, if Tammy isn't scoring, he's not doing much else. That was until Bony came on who for his first game in a month or so was superb and exactly what we need. His hold up play is the best in the league and Tammy needs to learn from this. He also got into great positions and nearly put Tammy through one on one.

He will be key to our survival and if we can keep him fit and on the pitch he'll get sharper and the goals will come, for him and others.

But, Clement is continuing his crusade against Mesa and still, amidst cries of anguish, despair and sheer frustration in playing Clucas in a DM role.

Fer and Clucas in the middle of the park in a four is worthy enough of an immediate bullet.

Jenkins, or the Trust in a carefully worded statement of concern, act now and regroup in time for January. Delay and the consequences will be fatal. You acted against Bradley. It's more than time to do the same, especially now Clement is eclipsing even Bradleys woeful run of results.

Let's get it done and give us some hope. Do it now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 23:47 - Nov 19 with 622 viewsItchySphincter

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 17:49 - Nov 18 by icecoldjack

Clements problem apart from the obvious one of not choosing all his own players, is that he can't solve the final 3 Rd problem .

He has to go for me, I've been firmly behind him up until today .

No you haven't. You're full of shit Anthony.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Trust. Time to make an official recommendation to oust Clement on 23:50 - Nov 19 with 610 viewsLeonWasGod

Sounds like the Trust need to get their own house in order before they make official recommendations about anything.

And where have we heard that before? They're lurching from one ballsup to the next at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024