Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to call big Sam 21:31 - Nov 18 with 2207 viewsbermudajack

Sack Huw
Sack Clement

Bring in big Sam - give him carte Blanche on his assistants, players transfers, wages etc

Do it now

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Time to call big Sam on 21:33 - Nov 18 with 2191 viewsSmellyplumz

Throw him a bribe, he loves one of those allegedly!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Time to call big Sam on 21:40 - Nov 18 with 2158 viewsSwanjaxs

Sam Allardyce wouldn't touch us with an extra long barge pole dipped in Dettol .... after Bradley perhaps... now not a fooking chance 😂 we are what is known in the business a busted flush... the Sam Allardyce ship sailed 12 months ago.... I did say mind 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Time to call big Sam on 21:44 - Nov 18 with 2127 viewsJoshTheJack

As soon as Jenkins says to him that he signs the players,Fat Sam would be laughing like he did at Chico.
Time to call big Sam on 21:44 - Nov 18 with 2126 viewsjackportis

Tap up Neil warnock.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Time to call big Sam on 21:48 - Nov 18 with 2093 viewsSmellyplumz

Time to call big Sam on 21:44 - Nov 18 by jackportis

Tap up Neil warnock.

Wrong division

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Time to call big Sam on 21:52 - Nov 18 with 2066 viewsjackjackjackjack

turned down Everton, supposedly after the USA job.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Time to call big Sam on 21:58 - Nov 18 with 2040 viewskarnataka

Personally, if he gets the bullet, I'd take Pulis just until the end of the season with a big fat bonus if he keeps us up. I could put up with his pragmatic style for a few months if it keeps us up because it certainly can't be any worse than the dross we're currently watching. Wouldn't want him long term though.
N/A. on 21:59 - Nov 18 with 2032 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:05]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024