Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If 22:23 - Nov 29 with 1157 viewsangryjack

I was mark Hughes,, Saturday I wouldn't play with a goalie may as well play 11outfield players against us no chance of us getting a shot on target anyway,, Clement got to go the muppet
If on 22:26 - Nov 29 with 1131 viewscastlejack

They could put Crouch in goal, he will be available for all corners and will probably score

Poll: Next Swans manager

If on 22:28 - Nov 29 with 1118 viewsSmellyplumz

Playing us is points in the bank

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

If on 22:35 - Nov 29 with 1077 viewsangryjack

I'm 100% confident we won't get 20 points this season,we worse off now than last season,give me Bob Bradley back any day at least we scored goals and lost but with this Muppet we can't even get a shot on target
If on 22:51 - Nov 29 with 1019 viewsmajorraglan

Having a tidy defence gives you a chance of stealing a result. Last season under Bradley the team was shipping goals like a sieve and they looked clueless and there were lots of criticism of players like VDH, Fede, Amat Etc. It’s far from good at the moment, but it’s not as bad as last year.

PC has limited attacking options, some deficiencies in the squad were not addressed and some of the signings have been disappointing. He is to my mind better than BB.
If on 23:00 - Nov 29 with 995 viewsangryjack

We may have a better defence but we still losing so it means nothing,,at least I was more entertained under Bob I.e beating palace 5 ,4 conceded 4 but scored 5 it takes us 2 months to even get 5 shots on target now never mind score 5
If on 23:03 - Nov 29 with 981 viewspencoedjack

If on 22:35 - Nov 29 by angryjack

I'm 100% confident we won't get 20 points this season,we worse off now than last season,give me Bob Bradley back any day at least we scored goals and lost but with this Muppet we can't even get a shot on target

If you really mean that you are thick as fuk
If on 23:05 - Nov 29 with 978 viewsangryjack

If on 23:03 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

If you really mean that you are thick as fuk

Believe me I mean it and I'm far from thick mush,,Clement football is draining me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024