Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin & Bradley 17:38 - Dec 2 with 5970 viewsAl_Bundy

Genuine question !? Based on the previous incumbents .. how is Clement still with us after the start we have had this season?
Guidolin & Bradley on 21:39 - Dec 2 with 2714 viewsmajorraglan

Maybe the club can’t find a replacement. There may be plenty of managers out there, but they may not be the right fit, or if they are the right fit they may not be interested in taking the job.

I would imagine that PC had credit in the bank after last season, it may also be that the powers that be know he has issues with the balance of the squad and he is being cut slack re that. Who knows?
Guidolin & Bradley on 22:52 - Dec 2 with 2663 viewsswanforthemoney

Guidolin & Bradley on 21:39 - Dec 2 by majorraglan

Maybe the club can’t find a replacement. There may be plenty of managers out there, but they may not be the right fit, or if they are the right fit they may not be interested in taking the job.

I would imagine that PC had credit in the bank after last season, it may also be that the powers that be know he has issues with the balance of the squad and he is being cut slack re that. Who knows?

He's gone badly overdrawn, now.

I stand in the North Stand

Guidolin & Bradley on 23:20 - Dec 2 with 2639 viewsdeanscfc

Guidolin the best of the 3 mentioned. Should never have been sacked.
Guidolin & Bradley on 23:33 - Dec 2 with 2628 viewsjasper_T

Guidolin & Bradley on 23:20 - Dec 2 by deanscfc

Guidolin the best of the 3 mentioned. Should never have been sacked.

If he'd been supported instead of undermined by certain players and staff Guidolin and the experienced team he'd assembled would've kept us far away from serious trouble last season and this.

The guy knew how to set up defensive and attacking teams, knew how to buy players, knew how to bring young players through. His sacking was a disgrace on every single level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024