Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Special needs of Swansea city in January 01:20 - Dec 14 with 3711 viewsSmileyBwoi

Does anyone else think that the Americans are going to put a penny in for transfers when they could just loan 3 top quality championship player for the sake of going down? They are not stupid wee are going down unless we buy messi.

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 13:51 - Dec 16 with 506 viewsymaohyd

Special needs of Swansea city in January on 07:15 - Dec 14 by jack247

Not t if we’re still on 12 points they won’t. If we somehow manage to get to 16 or so points and aren’t cut adrift by early January, then yes, I’d expect them to.

They are pretty bloody stupid. Staying up this year should have been a cakewalk. The quality in the bottom third of the table is terrible.

Yes.

Wouldn't want to throw in the towel, however, those in control of the club need to look at the bigger picture and put plans in place to ensure that we don't go into freewill which given the cluster fu ck of a mess they've made, is a distinct possibility.

How on earth Clement is still in charge, goodness knows. I get people saying that he may not be to blame regarding transfers but come on!

It's a horrible environment to exist in, however they are extremely well paid. You're as good as your last half a season and he has overseen a truly horrendous transfer window and displayed very little coaching ability this season. We have scored the 3rd lowest number of goals across the major leagues in Europe, so over a 100 clubs!

If that doesn't warrant a change on direction not sure what does? If the Americans are going to spend I would rather they paid off Clement.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024