Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the Trust actually doing anything positive 11:04 - Dec 24 with 2452 viewsswancity

Behind the scenes regarding the need for a re-vote on the share sale?

It's being requested by the Members. The goal posts have moved and we are now favourites to be relegated.

Allegedly now there is not enough in the transfer budget to bring in reinforcements next month? Is this true ?..Trust you will know surely?

And whilst we are it. Can we ask for a review of the allocation of the Contracts to carry out the multi million pound building contracts at Landore and Fairwood? Can this be questioned? Who handled the Contracts and the tendering processes. Come on Trust get your skates on and do something at fooking last.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:36 - Dec 24 with 750 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:28 - Dec 24 by longlostjack

I received the standard we hope to respond within 48 hrs type thing. That was over a week ago.
I also still have no idea who William 'O' Kelly is, unless I've missed something.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2017 15:33]

He’s one of the new co-opted board members.

Poll: Tory leader

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:38 - Dec 24 with 741 viewslonglostjack

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:36 - Dec 24 by exiledclaseboy

He’s one of the new co-opted board members.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:43 - Dec 24 with 730 viewswaynekerr55

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:21 - Dec 24 by NeathJack

Has anyone had a response from them?

I emailed my concerns over a week ago and have not had the courtesy of an acknowledgement, let alone a reply.

Ditto. I'm willing to give BoD in the short term...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 16:42 - Dec 24 with 674 viewsJACK_SWAN

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:43 - Dec 24 by waynekerr55

Ditto. I'm willing to give BoD in the short term...

I’ve also emailed them but got no reply
Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 17:22 - Dec 24 with 624 viewsNeathJack

Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 15:33 - Dec 24 by exiledclaseboy

I’ll ask the question about responses (after Christmas though).

Thank you .
Are the Trust actually doing anything positive on 17:30 - Dec 24 with 607 viewsswancity

I emailed them a couple of months ago with no reply. But I'm not a member any longer. I'm waiting for them to show some balls so I can justify rejoining.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024