Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx 09:36 - Dec 22 with 4875 viewswhoflungdung

To all Posters I might have antagonised,upset,annoyed,irritated as well as informed and edukated ,try to enjoy family Christmas together and for those who ve suffered bereavement at this time ,think of the good times .

Richie and Perch

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 10:01 - Dec 22 with 4072 viewsjack2jack

Have a good one yourself.
Oh! and make a New Years resolution to use the flippin Reply button
Enjoy
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 10:03 - Dec 22 with 4065 viewsDarran

Piss off Dung and try not to choke on a turkey bone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 10:15 - Dec 22 with 4056 viewsLegend83

Merry Christmas Dungo!
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 10:28 - Dec 22 with 4039 viewsjackal

Have a great one yourself.

All the best to the family too.

And everyone on here as well.
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 10:32 - Dec 22 with 4032 viewsHumpty

Merry Christmas Mr Dung. And Mrs Dung.
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 13:52 - Dec 22 with 3933 viewsLohengrin

Nadolig Llawen, Perch.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 14:04 - Dec 22 with 3918 viewsLord_Bony

Merry Christmas Richard and to all our posters on Planet Swans.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 17:28 - Dec 22 with 3845 viewswhoflungdung

EE tea eto loh

This reply button

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 3813 viewsmax936

Have a good one you cantankerous old Trout

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 19:11 - Dec 22 with 3808 viewsmax936

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 13:52 - Dec 22 by Lohengrin

Nadolig Llawen, Perch.

The good old days before the lure of the Silver Dollar

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 19:13 - Dec 22 with 3806 viewsmax936

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 14:04 - Dec 22 by Lord_Bony

Merry Christmas Richard and to all our posters on Planet Swans.

Have a good one Paul and a heathier 2018.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to you and yours.

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 19:24 - Dec 22 with 3798 viewsdickythorpe

Happy Christmas paaaaaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 22:44 - Dec 22 with 3757 viewsmax936

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 19:24 - Dec 22 by dickythorpe

Happy Christmas paaaaaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Dicky mush, we still haven't met for that pint, shocking.

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 01:46 - Dec 23 with 3686 viewsHumpty

Well done Bony or whatever mod is responsible. How unpleasant.
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 02:03 - Dec 23 with 3675 viewsLord_Bony

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 01:46 - Dec 23 by Humpty

Well done Bony or whatever mod is responsible. How unpleasant.

It's sad people have to register on the site just to dish out bad comments like that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 02:13 - Dec 23 with 3666 viewsHumpty

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 02:03 - Dec 23 by Lord_Bony

It's sad people have to register on the site just to dish out bad comments like that.

Agreed. It's sad that people already registered on the site spend so much time doing the same type of thing. What the f*ck is wrong with some people?
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 02:19 - Dec 23 with 3663 viewsLord_Bony

I really don't know.

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 16:58 - Dec 23 with 3558 viewsdickythorpe

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 22:44 - Dec 22 by max936

Merry Christmas Dicky mush, we still haven't met for that pint, shocking.

I'll have to sort it out Max. Queens for an ale sampling day in the new year. Like you I'm in work tom and back wed.
Always enjoy a pint on a sat in January
Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 17:54 - Dec 23 with 3523 viewsCooperman

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 16:58 - Dec 23 by dickythorpe

I'll have to sort it out Max. Queens for an ale sampling day in the new year. Like you I'm in work tom and back wed.

Put me down for that. Two of the best sense of humours on here.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 00:51 - Dec 24 with 3467 viewsswan65split

Merry Christmas to everyone .

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 15:00 - Dec 24 with 3373 viewsmax936

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 17:54 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

Put me down for that. Two of the best sense of humours on here.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 15:04 - Dec 24 with 3363 viewsmax936

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 16:58 - Dec 23 by dickythorpe

I'll hold you to that Dicky , popped down Pilot last night after game for few pints of Tiny Rebel's pale ales [can't remember what it was called] then to ale house enjoyable couple of hrs with good company.

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 15:07 - Dec 24 with 3360 viewsmax936

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 02:03 - Dec 23 by Lord_Bony

What did I miss LB?

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 15:19 - Dec 24 with 3347 viewstrampie

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 15:04 - Dec 24 by max936

I'll hold you to that Dicky , popped down Pilot last night after game for few pints of Tiny Rebel's pale ales [can't remember what it was called] then to ale house enjoyable couple of hrs with good company.

Did you have a Cwtch ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Xxxxx compliments of the season xxxxxxxx on 15:20 - Dec 24 with 3344 viewsJackfath

Why do people only say these things this time of year?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024