Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw 22:47 - Dec 26 with 1602 viewsSwansea93

We mean buisness, can't ban us all they'll have no-one to renew a season ticket then.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 22:48]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw on 22:50 - Dec 26 with 1579 viewsmax936

Police will be all over it, Club will get a massive fine and Fans will get arrested and banned, not worth giving him the satisfaction, there's more than one way of skinning a cat.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw on 22:53 - Dec 26 with 1546 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw on 22:50 - Dec 26 by max936

Police will be all over it, Club will get a massive fine and Fans will get arrested and banned, not worth giving him the satisfaction, there's more than one way of skinning a cat.

My 20,000 Balaclavas idea could be a runner...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw on 23:01 - Dec 26 with 1491 viewsmax936

Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw on 22:53 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

My 20,000 Balaclavas idea could be a runner...........

I've got one, so I'm covered.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lets all invade the pitch against Spurs and show Huw on 01:19 - Dec 27 with 1392 viewsLoyal

Just back from Liverpool and to be honest I couldn't be bothered, I think they have actually knocked all the stuffing out of me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024