Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis van Gaal 02:03 - Dec 27 with 1604 viewsSwanseaman

I know he'd never come here, but we would have a very good chance of staying up with him and the players he could attract in the January transfer window..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Louis van Gaal on 06:35 - Dec 27 with 1522 viewsN_T_J

Garry Monk is still at 5/2
Louis van Gaal on 06:38 - Dec 27 with 1518 viewsjackal

Louis van Gaal on 06:35 - Dec 27 by N_T_J

I find it impossible to believe that he's even being considered.
Louis van Gaal on 06:42 - Dec 27 with 1513 viewsN_T_J

Louis van Gaal on 06:38 - Dec 27 by jackal

Its mad.

Plus im sure the board said after sacking PC we would have had a new manager lined up for the Palace game. It stinks of śhit.
Louis van Gaal on 06:45 - Dec 27 with 1508 viewsjack247

Louis van Gaal on 06:35 - Dec 27 by N_T_J

Pulis is still 9/1
Louis van Gaal on 06:46 - Dec 27 with 1506 viewsN_T_J

Louis van Gaal on 06:45 - Dec 27 by jack247

Pulis is still 9/1

I know
Louis van Gaal on 09:22 - Dec 27 with 1395 viewsjohnlangy

Come on people. Get a grip. Because some pillock takes a chance and puts a few quid on any name that springs to mind, Gary Monk being one of them, doesn't mean anything. The bookies have to put a number on it for the guy to take the bet.

Why do you think that means he's being considered ? It means nothing.
Louis van Gaal on 09:28 - Dec 27 with 1386 viewspencoedjack

It’s as if no matter how badly Jenkins has done he wants to show he can Fuk things up even more

The manager who got lucky inheriting Micky Laudrup’s team dismantled it & all the good work that had gone on by previous managers.

You couldn’t make it up if it’s true.
Louis van Gaal on 01:58 - Dec 28 with 1233 viewsSwanseaman

After reading that we may be after Carlos Carvalhal, I'm not sure that he could be the man to save us.

As I've said, I know it would be unlikely but the one that I think would have the best chance of getting us out of this and is available is Louis van Gaal.

Money talks and we made enough from our transfer sales to at least make him an offer. In my mind if he was offered enough just to manage us until the end of the season, he might just decide to try something new and give it a go. A few wins and he could get us out of the relegation positions and happy days.

That would be the best calculated risk I can think of. I know he's a top manager and is used to managing clubs like Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United. Chances are we would probably never get him, but definitely worth a try.

Check out his wiki page and win % compared to Carlos Carvalhal's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Carvalhal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_van_Gaal

[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 2:03]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

Louis van Gaal on 09:19 - Dec 28 with 1110 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Louis van Gaal on 01:58 - Dec 28 by Swanseaman

After reading that we may be after Carlos Carvalhal, I'm not sure that he could be the man to save us.

As I've said, I know it would be unlikely but the one that I think would have the best chance of getting us out of this and is available is Louis van Gaal.

Money talks and we made enough from our transfer sales to at least make him an offer. In my mind if he was offered enough just to manage us until the end of the season, he might just decide to try something new and give it a go. A few wins and he could get us out of the relegation positions and happy days.

That would be the best calculated risk I can think of. I know he's a top manager and is used to managing clubs like Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United. Chances are we would probably never get him, but definitely worth a try.

Check out his wiki page and win % compared to Carlos Carvalhal's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Carvalhal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_van_Gaal

[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 2:03]

Let it go,
He ain't coming to us

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Louis van Gaal on 11:07 - Dec 28 with 1041 viewsSwanseaman

Louis van Gaal on 09:19 - Dec 28 by PatchesOHoulihan

Let it go,
He ain't coming to us

Yeah I know that, his odds have gone down to 33/1...
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 11:12]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024