Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carvalhal is the right man at this time. 18:54 - Dec 28 with 6562 viewsItchySphincter

In the interest of balance being as there are so many derogatory threads on the matter.

I'm not saying for a second that he'll save us from relegation, I don't think he will, but this is the first appointment we've made in the 'mythical' Swansea way for a good few yeas.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 00:22 - Dec 29 with 1011 viewsBobby_Fischer

You think this manager is the right man but don't like Barry Bannan his signing?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 06:28 - Dec 29 with 913 viewsMo_Wives

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 20:38 - Dec 28 by icecoldjack

Should have kept Bob Bradley mun !!

TBF, I think he meant entertaining in a 'rom-com' sort of way rather than the 'slasher horror' entertainment you've pointed to, Icey.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 06:30 - Dec 29 with 913 viewsMo_Wives

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 21:56 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

fuk i feel a really unwell ,what happened to his mojo ?

I think he was wearing it today at the press conference.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 07:45 - Dec 29 with 886 viewsGowerjack

Carvalhal is the right man at this time. on 19:49 - Dec 28 by AnotherJohn

Looks like another nodding doll. He says he isn't very interested in buying in the window.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/swansea-manager-carlo

Bang on fûcking script.

Cheers Jenkins you thieving cûnt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024