Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
36 points anyone ? 19:13 - Dec 30 with 1467 viewssainthelens

With so many sides struggling, possible we could stay up by default. If 36 will do it, then sure to Christ we can muster 6 wins and a few draws.
36 points anyone ? on 19:19 - Dec 30 with 1439 viewsjack2jack

Got to be honest I think we are going to have to wait until after January to be honest before we start picking up a meaningful amount of points,hope I'm proved wrong mind.
36 points anyone ? on 19:24 - Dec 30 with 1425 viewsWhiterockin

There is a lot of rubbish in the league this season. In several of our games I have felt that we have been beaten by teams no better than ourselves. This season will go down to the wire with half the league in a relegation battle.
36 points anyone ? on 19:34 - Dec 30 with 1389 viewsJJJack

36 points anyone ? on 19:24 - Dec 30 by Whiterockin

There is a lot of rubbish in the league this season. In several of our games I have felt that we have been beaten by teams no better than ourselves. This season will go down to the wire with half the league in a relegation battle.

Agree with all of that and the OP saying 36pts should be enough. But we have been appalling all season and we still need a huge and unlikely turnaround, even after today's boost.
36 points anyone ? on 22:30 - Dec 30 with 1223 viewsAl_Bundy

36 points anyone ? on 19:34 - Dec 30 by JJJack

Agree with all of that and the OP saying 36pts should be enough. But we have been appalling all season and we still need a huge and unlikely turnaround, even after today's boost.

We will need to go to Bournemouth Brighton Newcastle and Hudds along with WBA if we are to survive and get something from each.
36 points anyone ? on 22:59 - Dec 30 with 1167 viewsSTID2017

36 points anyone ? on 22:30 - Dec 30 by Al_Bundy

We will need to go to Bournemouth Brighton Newcastle and Hudds along with WBA if we are to survive and get something from each.

If we have the same confidence we showed in that second half, no reason we won't get the points needed

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024