Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... 11:50 - Jan 22 with 2437 viewsAmpadu

The squad are currently training at Port Talbot Town F.C.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 11:55 - Jan 22 with 2413 viewsAl_Bundy

Still don't know how you can support a team against the City of your birth.

All seems a bit odd to me.
For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 11:58 - Jan 22 with 2391 viewsPegojack

What's the pitch like? Let's hope somebody twists an ankle in a rut.....
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 13:28]
For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 12:07 - Jan 22 with 2355 viewsHighjack

Hopefully the fumes from the steelworks will temporarily burn the inside of their lungs so they can't run much tonight, although they'd probably still beat us comfortably.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 23:57 - Jan 22 with 1800 viewsAmbergambler

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 12:07 - Jan 22 by Highjack

Hopefully the fumes from the steelworks will temporarily burn the inside of their lungs so they can't run much tonight, although they'd probably still beat us comfortably.

They won't be training there again!
For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:37 - Jan 23 with 1576 viewsPegojack

One of the most joyous aspects of last night was seeing all the deflated expressions on the faces of all the plastic Scousers around the ground at the end. Absolute magic.
For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:39 - Jan 23 with 1560 viewsperchrockjack

I've locked on to my many Facebook chums ,reds inclined.

Fair play ,they re more upset with their team than ours

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:44 - Jan 23 with 1539 viewsFireboy2

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:39 - Jan 23 by perchrockjack

I've locked on to my many Facebook chums ,reds inclined.

Fair play ,they re more upset with their team than ours

They are moaning that they arent consistent enough

Ffs they have only lost 3 games,last lost over 2 months ago and ended citehs unbeaten run last week

Fcuk the plastic pr!cks
For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:49 - Jan 23 with 1512 viewsperchrockjack

On their day, attacking, they are devastating and good to watch but they have poor keeper and defence .

As you say fookem

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:57 - Jan 23 with 1491 viewsSTID2017

For those Liverpool fans who walk among us..... on 09:44 - Jan 23 by Fireboy2

They are moaning that they arent consistent enough

Ffs they have only lost 3 games,last lost over 2 months ago and ended citehs unbeaten run last week

Fcuk the plastic pr!cks

Agree - just wish we could be that inconsistent
Also loads were moaning how bad their defence is - it's still the fifth best in the division and if you took the Spurs 4 and Man City 3 (plus 5 earlier in the season) out, it would 17 in 21 matches - nowhere near as bad.
Whingers

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024