Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perspective 18:37 - Jan 27 with 19367 viewsswanseacityx

Anyone who turns on a club legend like Huw who took us from nothing to what at the time was unthinkable to have 7 PL seasons, a League Cup and a Europa adventure has no class whatsoever. Sometimes I am embarrassed to sit in the same stadium as you clowns.

People need to show some class and see what Huw has done for us.

See the bigger picture to put things into perspective.
Perspective on 23:10 - Jan 27 with 1597 viewsBigPhilG

Perspective on 23:03 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

Jealous much?

Good luck to them they deserve it.

Its their own private business by the way !

Feck all to do with you.

Deliberately concealing a sale to the biggest shareholder of a company is everyone's business. Even more so when the trust goes back to the members and vote to take legal action against the greedy sellouts. But Jenkins knows all about court cases already though
Perspective on 23:15 - Jan 27 with 1587 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:10 - Jan 27 by BigPhilG

Deliberately concealing a sale to the biggest shareholder of a company is everyone's business. Even more so when the trust goes back to the members and vote to take legal action against the greedy sellouts. But Jenkins knows all about court cases already though

The Trust have no business in the club anyway. They should have come an agreement years ago to sell their shares. Dont mention the shareholders agreement as it could easily have been waivered just like it was in the end by Lord Hobnob.

Ego could not let go of his hobnobs in the boardroom though.

The Trust caused the whole situation in the first place.

Served their purpose a long time ago.
Perspective on 23:24 - Jan 27 with 1571 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 20:08 - Jan 27 by monmouth

I couldn’t help but notice that you wouldn’t be drawn on the pointless bureaucrat topic.

Self controll see.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:28]

Poll: Tory leader

Perspective on 23:30 - Jan 27 with 1554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 23:03 - Jan 27 by DeanoS

Most especially you - a total negative slur on everything that is SCFC = shallow bureaucracy.

Whenever have you posted an intelligent football -related post ? An insightful football-related comment ? - nothing.

Stop hiding behind the weak - share your football-club-related wisdom.......... now's the time

Surely the least we should expect from those appointed

Zzomebodey zzopme. Zzoric

Perspective on 23:34 - Jan 27 with 1540 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:24 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

Self controll see.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:28]

Recently sold my old house & my nextdoor neighbour is really not happy with who I sold it to as the new owner has not invested anything into improving the house. My neighbour thinks I should have consulted him prior to the sale...not sure why though? Any ideas? Seems very odd.
Perspective on 23:37 - Jan 27 with 1527 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 23:34 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

Recently sold my old house & my nextdoor neighbour is really not happy with who I sold it to as the new owner has not invested anything into improving the house. My neighbour thinks I should have consulted him prior to the sale...not sure why though? Any ideas? Seems very odd.

Did your next door neighbour own one fifth of the house you sold?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:39]

Perspective on 23:39 - Jan 27 with 1522 viewsPozuelosSideys

I personally think you should take the proceeds from the sale of your house and go and buy yourself a microlight airplane with it. Then take some lessons. When youve learned to fly by yourself, you can then go and take it out somewhere and preferably bin it into the nearest ocean.

Everyones a winner. Theyll even name a stand after you in your memory. We'll all chip in 10p.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Perspective on 23:41 - Jan 27 with 1513 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:37 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

Did your next door neighbour own one fifth of the house you sold?

No. I owned all my house. In the same kind of way that Huw Jenkins owned all of his shares. This is why I do not understand why my neighbour thought he could be involved in the sale.
Login to get fewer ads

Perspective on 23:41 - Jan 27 with 1508 viewsBigPhilG

Perspective on 23:15 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

The Trust have no business in the club anyway. They should have come an agreement years ago to sell their shares. Dont mention the shareholders agreement as it could easily have been waivered just like it was in the end by Lord Hobnob.

Ego could not let go of his hobnobs in the boardroom though.

The Trust caused the whole situation in the first place.

Served their purpose a long time ago.

21%

Jailtime coming

Sooner than you think
Perspective on 23:44 - Jan 27 with 1498 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 23:41 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

No. I owned all my house. In the same kind of way that Huw Jenkins owned all of his shares. This is why I do not understand why my neighbour thought he could be involved in the sale.

Then there was no pre-existing and legally blinding agreements stopping you selling your house that you owned on your own with no one else. . Well done.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:46]

Perspective on 23:47 - Jan 27 with 1488 viewsWAFU

Perspective on 23:39 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

I personally think you should take the proceeds from the sale of your house and go and buy yourself a microlight airplane with it. Then take some lessons. When youve learned to fly by yourself, you can then go and take it out somewhere and preferably bin it into the nearest ocean.

Everyones a winner. Theyll even name a stand after you in your memory. We'll all chip in 10p.

No we won’t
Perspective on 23:47 - Jan 27 with 1488 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:44 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

Then there was no pre-existing and legally blinding agreements stopping you selling your house that you owned on your own with no one else. . Well done.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:46]

Actually me and my neighbour did have a similar agreement but it was waivered.

Not sure of the reasons...ask my neighbour

Eitherway it was my house I owned every part of it so I could sell it to whoever I wanted.
Perspective on 23:49 - Jan 27 with 1478 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 23:47 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

Actually me and my neighbour did have a similar agreement but it was waivered.

Not sure of the reasons...ask my neighbour

Eitherway it was my house I owned every part of it so I could sell it to whoever I wanted.

When was it waived? Presumably there’d be evidence for that.

Perspective on 23:51 - Jan 27 with 1465 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:49 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

When was it waived? Presumably there’d be evidence for that.

Thats up to Captain Hobnob to clarify.
Perspective on 23:54 - Jan 27 with 1454 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 23:51 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

In court perhaps.

Perspective on 23:55 - Jan 27 with 1450 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:51 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

The Rangers fans have a song. Its quite close to the line but its hilarious when they sing it.

Its safe to say its true that somebody knew....Who Knew?

Captain Hobnob?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 0:04]
Perspective on 23:56 - Jan 27 with 1444 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:54 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

In court perhaps.

It will never get to court.....there be skeletons flying everywhere and you know it.
Perspective on 23:59 - Jan 27 with 1442 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 23:56 - Jan 27 by swanseacityx

It will never get to court.....there be skeletons flying everywhere and you know it.

I genuinely know of no skeletons. I’ll be honest with you though, your “Big Jock knew” post, given the origin and connotations of that chant is not appropriate. Withdraw it.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 0:00]

Perspective on 00:07 - Jan 28 with 1420 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 23:59 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

I genuinely know of no skeletons. I’ll be honest with you though, your “Big Jock knew” post, given the origin and connotations of that chant is not appropriate. Withdraw it.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 0:00]

Can I clarify the origin of the no longer mentioned song is horrific. I was referring to the way they use the song to drag a Celtic legend through the mud and the delight and glee on their faces when they sing it.

Lets not think about the origins
Perspective on 00:14 - Jan 28 with 1401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 00:07 - Jan 28 by swanseacityx

Can I clarify the origin of the no longer mentioned song is horrific. I was referring to the way they use the song to drag a Celtic legend through the mud and the delight and glee on their faces when they sing it.

Lets not think about the origins

Ok, nice backtracking. So presumably you’re looking to “drag” a Swansea City legend “through the mud”?

Who is that, exactly?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 0:16]

Perspective on 00:15 - Jan 28 with 1394 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 00:14 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

Ok, nice backtracking. So presumably you’re looking to “drag” a Swansea City legend “through the mud”?

Who is that, exactly?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 0:16]

He is far from a legend....quite the opposite.

More about the 'knew'
Perspective on 00:16 - Jan 28 with 1392 viewsTNT

...and If your partner had been loyal to you for twelve years, but shag*ing your neighbour for the last three, you'd think that was ok because your partner was loyal to you for twelve?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Perspective on 00:19 - Jan 28 with 1385 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 00:16 - Jan 28 by TNT

...and If your partner had been loyal to you for twelve years, but shag*ing your neighbour for the last three, you'd think that was ok because your partner was loyal to you for twelve?

You are twisting the analogy.
Perspective on 00:19 - Jan 28 with 1386 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perspective on 00:15 - Jan 28 by swanseacityx

He is far from a legend....quite the opposite.

More about the 'knew'

Then why draw (and then withdraw) the “big Jock knew” analogy?

Who do you reckon knew what and when?

Perspective on 00:21 - Jan 28 with 1379 viewsswanseacityx

Perspective on 00:19 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

Then why draw (and then withdraw) the “big Jock knew” analogy?

Who do you reckon knew what and when?

Look mate the last thing I want to do is shiiitstir.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024