Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perspective 18:37 - Jan 27 with 19443 viewsswanseacityx

Anyone who turns on a club legend like Huw who took us from nothing to what at the time was unthinkable to have 7 PL seasons, a League Cup and a Europa adventure has no class whatsoever. Sometimes I am embarrassed to sit in the same stadium as you clowns.

People need to show some class and see what Huw has done for us.

See the bigger picture to put things into perspective.
Perspective on 23:31 - Jan 28 with 3283 viewsPrivate_Partz

Perspective on 23:18 - Jan 28 by deanscfc

How many here could honestly say they wouldn't have acted similarly as Jenkins and other former directors? You've taken the club from nothing to being worth£100 million+ at any time...you've just had a relegation scare and know that if that happens your £100 million becomes less than £30million overnight. An investor is there waiting to buy....as businessmen do you think of the finances/your families future finances or do you making a sale that may go well or may go bad and upset the fans?

Tbh I think the club has been managed horribly for a few years now but I don't have the same hatred towards Jenkins and the former directors as some here do.

It was the way it was done and the lack of due diligence that was the problem.
Very few begrudged the sell outs their big pay day although a lot of other people put in huge efforts that went unrewarded.
I don't know how often this has to be said....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Perspective on 23:37 - Jan 28 with 3271 viewsdeanscfc

Perspective on 23:31 - Jan 28 by Private_Partz

It was the way it was done and the lack of due diligence that was the problem.
Very few begrudged the sell outs their big pay day although a lot of other people put in huge efforts that went unrewarded.
I don't know how often this has to be said....

I still think the amount of venom directed at them is an overreaction.

Like I say, the management of the club has been terrible for a few years with awful transfer dealings and a lack of money spent on the playing squad...however I very much doubt that most of the angry commenters here would have done any differently if it was a case of cashing in for millions or risking losing it. They're businessmen at the end of the day.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 23:37]
Perspective on 23:44 - Jan 28 with 3248 viewsPrivate_Partz

Perspective on 23:37 - Jan 28 by deanscfc

I still think the amount of venom directed at them is an overreaction.

Like I say, the management of the club has been terrible for a few years with awful transfer dealings and a lack of money spent on the playing squad...however I very much doubt that most of the angry commenters here would have done any differently if it was a case of cashing in for millions or risking losing it. They're businessmen at the end of the day.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 23:37]

I agree about personal attacks and venom but they should get out of the club now imho.
Btw they never claimed to be businessmen in the first instance. They claimed they were supporters and against that background I would have expected them to act with a more care and a lot less haste.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Perspective on 11:03 - Jan 29 with 3138 viewsawayjack

Perspective on 23:44 - Jan 28 by Private_Partz

I agree about personal attacks and venom but they should get out of the club now imho.
Btw they never claimed to be businessmen in the first instance. They claimed they were supporters and against that background I would have expected them to act with a more care and a lot less haste.

Exactly. They positioned themselves as fans running the club. Hardly describe Jenkingscas a businessman with his previous failures in business.
Perspective on 23:13 - Jan 31 with 2992 viewsDeanoS

Perspective on 23:24 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

Self controll see.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:28]

Your embarrassing lack of self control that evening has been noted

More self control and diplomacy is expected and demanded, mark those words
Perspective on 17:17 - Mar 1 with 2672 viewsTheCobbler

Does Huw deserve a new contract if we stay up and progress further in the FA Cup? Could we see this season as a success? I think so!!!
Perspective on 17:18 - Mar 1 with 2665 viewsKinsey

Perspective on 17:17 - Mar 1 by TheCobbler

Does Huw deserve a new contract if we stay up and progress further in the FA Cup? Could we see this season as a success? I think so!!!

What’s this? Resurrect an old thread day?
Perspective on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 2525 viewswaynekerr55

Umm...let me think... No

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Perspective on 22:00 - Mar 2 with 2511 viewsSwanjaxs

Fùck off swanseacityx 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024