Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup 21:02 - Feb 18 with 3315 viewsLoyal

Draws away at Newpert and Rochdale.
We draw away at Notts County, Wolves and the massive Sheffield Big heads
And its an issue ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 22:05 - Feb 18 with 3215 viewsbuilthjack

Semi's it is then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 07:12 - Feb 19 with 3074 viewsjackal

Spurs will have all their remaining games at home if they should win the cup.
So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 09:16 - Feb 19 with 2978 viewsTom1912

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 07:12 - Feb 19 by jackal

Spurs will have all their remaining games at home if they should win the cup.

Adrian Durham was having a massive moan about this on Talksport last week. I’m not a fan of his but he has a point.
So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 09:21 - Feb 19 with 2965 viewsmonmouth

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 09:16 - Feb 19 by Tom1912

Adrian Durham was having a massive moan about this on Talksport last week. I’m not a fan of his but he has a point.

They should never ever have been allowed to play there all season anyway. Totally devalues the experience. Doing the semi finals there was bad enough. Purely a money grab from a cash strapped stadium.

But all their remaining games won’t be at Wembley.

Also of course, semi and final will be equally split in terms of support so that advantage disappears.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 11:40 - Feb 19 with 2866 viewsacejack3065

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 09:21 - Feb 19 by monmouth

They should never ever have been allowed to play there all season anyway. Totally devalues the experience. Doing the semi finals there was bad enough. Purely a money grab from a cash strapped stadium.

But all their remaining games won’t be at Wembley.

Also of course, semi and final will be equally split in terms of support so that advantage disappears.

If we draw against spurs, and 3 replays in I wouldn't bet against it, we would play at Wembley 3 times if we win the cup. Bit of a farce if you ask me.
So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 14:27 - Feb 19 with 2777 viewstrampie

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 11:40 - Feb 19 by acejack3065

If we draw against spurs, and 3 replays in I wouldn't bet against it, we would play at Wembley 3 times if we win the cup. Bit of a farce if you ask me.

I heard there is no reply that it will be settled on the night in Swansea.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 15:17 - Feb 19 with 2737 viewsacejack3065

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 14:27 - Feb 19 by trampie

I heard there is no reply that it will be settled on the night in Swansea.

No replays? Is that just for the Quarter finals then?
So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 15:37 - Feb 19 with 2719 viewssainthelens

There are no replays in this year's quarter finals.
Login to get fewer ads

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 16:50 - Feb 19 with 2675 viewsLoyal

Beat the clampits and spurs will go the same way.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So Spurs do worse than Swansea in the cup on 17:58 - Feb 19 with 2637 viewstrampie

When I heard settled on the night, I thought 'oh aye' that will increase Swans chances of making the semis (assuming Swans and Spurs both get there).

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024