Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final 14:57 - Feb 27 with 2309 viewsLoyal

Its their cup final playing against a big established premier league side so I wish them well. Coming up against major cup winners isn't something they do every week so they will all be travelling very exditedly I'm sure. Personally Saturday is far bigger for Swansea and its supporters, but if you do see any of them and their smiling faces, wide eyed and in awe of a premier league stadium and supporters then say hello, I'm sure thowt will be reet bugger to liken ye.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 15:00]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 16:00 - Feb 27 with 2215 viewssainthelens

That's a lovely rod your dangling there Loyal.
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 16:20 - Feb 27 with 2173 viewsLoyal

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 16:00 - Feb 27 by sainthelens

That's a lovely rod your dangling there Loyal.

I really don't know what your saying ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 17:01 - Feb 27 with 2113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 16:20 - Feb 27 by Loyal

I really don't know what your saying ...

Don't mean to pour cold water on this thread but if we lose we'll look incredibly f*cking silly loyal. I never tempt fate, it occasionally bites one on the @rse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:27 - Feb 27 with 1982 viewsbyron

Lay off the acid. You’d be a small club in the league, even if you got relegated, twice.

Benny

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:33 - Feb 27 with 1962 viewsplasjack

I know it's historical but they are far bigger than us.
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 1936 viewsHeadmaster

The young and small grow bigger over time, until they shrink with old age. It's the circle of life.
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:40 - Feb 27 with 1930 viewsJango

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:33 - Feb 27 by plasjack

I know it's historical but they are far bigger than us.

History and fan base doesn’t really mean much if you’re stuck in the lower leagues though does it. We’ve been in the top flight for the 7th consecutive year and have won a major trophy in that time. That means we are currently a better club than them. That goes for the Leeds, forest, derby and the scum. F*ck em.
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:41 - Feb 27 with 1922 viewsplasjack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 19:38 - Feb 27 by Headmaster

The young and small grow bigger over time, until they shrink with old age. It's the circle of life.

I know the feeling.
Login to get fewer ads

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:01 - Feb 27 with 1854 viewsLoyal

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 17:01 - Feb 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't mean to pour cold water on this thread but if we lose we'll look incredibly f*cking silly loyal. I never tempt fate, it occasionally bites one on the @rse

You havent got it have you 😂

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:30 - Feb 27 with 1792 viewsbyron

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:01 - Feb 27 by Loyal

Looks like Sheffield weds have more fans there than you? Look at all those empty seats

Benny

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:32 - Feb 27 with 1788 viewspencoedjack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:30 - Feb 27 by byron

Looks like Sheffield weds have more fans there than you? Look at all those empty seats

I guess you are the expert on empty seats
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:36 - Feb 27 with 1782 viewsbyron

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:32 - Feb 27 by pencoedjack

I guess you are the expert on empty seats

We ain’t a huge premier league club though are we, with a globallox following and 100’s of kids in Cardiff all wanting to play for the sWuns like

Benny

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:39 - Feb 27 with 1769 viewspencoedjack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:36 - Feb 27 by byron

We ain’t a huge premier league club though are we, with a globallox following and 100’s of kids in Cardiff all wanting to play for the sWuns like

When you are you will realise games against championship sides are meaningless

I’d worry about your ground being only 2/3rds full for a game against your biggest rivals
The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:43 - Feb 27 with 1753 viewsLoyal

So you are watching the swans as well, good lad.

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 21:05 - Feb 27 with 1697 viewsbyron

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:43 - Feb 27 by Loyal

So you are watching the swans as well, good lad.

It’s so bad I just turned over to watch the news, reckon you might survive in the championship just.
When do they played the canned chanting? I’m intrigued and they must need it with what, 4000 maybe there?

Benny

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 22:09 - Feb 27 with 1624 viewsLoyal

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 21:05 - Feb 27 by byron

It’s so bad I just turned over to watch the news, reckon you might survive in the championship just.
When do they played the canned chanting? I’m intrigued and they must need it with what, 4000 maybe there?

Actually there was 25,000 there and before the game we lied, sorry smashed the opposition in to the ground in an ..... off. Their boys, our boys, what a firm, read it all in the intafantasist book ' when we kicked the fck out of the world in one day'

Game boys, Bouncing, stone island etc .....

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 06:40 - Feb 28 with 1470 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:36 - Feb 27 by byron

That's a massive compliment. Thanks.
If you get promoted and can string together 7 seasons or more in the top flight and win a major trophy along the way then Cardiff might achieve that status. You've just got to sack Warnock after your promotion party and sell and replace your entire squad.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 6:40]

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 06:41 - Feb 28 with 1465 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:01 - Feb 27 by Loyal

Just being over cautious lol

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 07:18 - Feb 28 with 1421 viewsbyron

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 06:40 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

That's a massive compliment. Thanks.
If you get promoted and can string together 7 seasons or more in the top flight and win a major trophy along the way then Cardiff might achieve that status. You've just got to sack Warnock after your promotion party and sell and replace your entire squad.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 6:40]

We could pinch a few of yours as we swop places, but to be honest, I don’t think any are up to it.....

Benny

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:03 - Feb 28 with 1254 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 07:18 - Feb 28 by byron

We could pinch a few of yours as we swop places, but to be honest, I don’t think any are up to it.....

That will be a massive blow to their egos. Not being good enough for Cardiff

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:39 - Feb 28 with 1229 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Crowd was over 8,750 despite it being a cold sub zero night and live on BBC. That is still 2,000 more that Cardiff managed against Mansfield which was played on a Saturday at 3pm with no competition from TV.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 20:44 - Feb 28 with 1218 viewsLoyal

The Sheffield Wednesday cup final on 07:18 - Feb 28 by byron

Well, they are not that used to running away all the time, so you are right there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024