Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising 22:17 - Mar 8 with 2967 viewsjackportis

If one is allowed to raise such a topic what is it all about,

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:22 - Mar 8 with 2960 viewsswanforthemoney

What do you mean. I don't see that there is an obsession.

I stand in the North Stand

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:25 - Mar 8 with 2952 viewsjackportis

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:22 - Mar 8 by swanforthemoney

What do you mean. I don't see that there is an obsession.

Perhaps it’s just me seeing the promotion of gay couples, ethnics etc on tv adverts lately. Wonderful really how modern we are.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:29 - Mar 8 with 2940 viewslondonlisa2001

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:25 - Mar 8 by jackportis

Perhaps it’s just me seeing the promotion of gay couples, ethnics etc on tv adverts lately. Wonderful really how modern we are.

Showing gay couples or people from different ethnic backgrounds is not promoting them. It is showing them.

It is reflective of the society we live in.

In much the same way as showing a thick pretend troll would be.
The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:33 - Mar 8 with 2924 viewsBanosswan

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:29 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

Showing gay couples or people from different ethnic backgrounds is not promoting them. It is showing them.

It is reflective of the society we live in.

In much the same way as showing a thick pretend troll would be.

Is it representative? If 5% of couples are gay, should they only be in 5% of adverts?

I'm being deliberately contentious too ;)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:39 - Mar 8 with 2912 viewslondonlisa2001

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:33 - Mar 8 by Banosswan

Is it representative? If 5% of couples are gay, should they only be in 5% of adverts?

I'm being deliberately contentious too ;)

It wouldn't be 5% of adverts, it would be 5% of every person in every advert. There are several people in most adverts.
The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:40 - Mar 8 with 2905 viewsswanforthemoney

Edit. Comment removed.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 20:39]

I stand in the North Stand

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:01 - Mar 8 with 2870 viewsKilkennyjack

I think they reflect the society that they wish to sell into. Simples.

Beware of the Risen People

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:10 - Mar 8 with 2862 viewsBanosswan

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 22:39 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

It wouldn't be 5% of adverts, it would be 5% of every person in every advert. There are several people in most adverts.

Ahh right. So one in every twenty people in adverts should be gay? That'd make it hard to get a couple together though.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Login to get fewer ads

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:18 - Mar 8 with 2855 viewslondonlisa2001

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:10 - Mar 8 by Banosswan

Ahh right. So one in every twenty people in adverts should be gay? That'd make it hard to get a couple together though.

You said 5% of adverts.i pointed out it's 5% of people which could be as high as one in two adverts. Maybe one in three.

I suspect it's much less than that across all advertising.
The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:20 - Mar 8 with 2846 viewsBanosswan

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:18 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

You said 5% of adverts.i pointed out it's 5% of people which could be as high as one in two adverts. Maybe one in three.

I suspect it's much less than that across all advertising.

I did erroneously.

Hang on, what about mixed race gay couples?

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 01:50 - Mar 9 with 2786 viewsAguycalledJack

It’s pc bollocks
The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 06:10 - Mar 9 with 2724 viewspikeypaul

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 01:50 - Mar 9 by AguycalledJack

It’s pc bollocks

Of course it's PC bollox,but you will get the usual suspects here promoting and defending it.

It is obvious they fall within these alternative minority groups and good luck to them each to their own,but they do not have the courage to openly say so which is a little sad.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 6:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 06:54 - Mar 9 with 2691 viewsDr_Winston

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 23:10 - Mar 8 by Banosswan

How would they know?

Do gay people in adverts wear some sort of distinctive clothing?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 07:48 - Mar 9 with 2639 viewsBanosswan

The obsession with ‘diversity’ in advertising on 06:54 - Mar 9 by Dr_Winston

How would they know?

Do gay people in adverts wear some sort of distinctive clothing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024