Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Leslie MP 10:40 - Mar 18 with 7334 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just been watching Peston On Sunday.
The mad Tory Soubry launches an extraordinary personal attack on John McDonnell albeit waiting until he had left the studio.
Leslie on the other hand spent most of the programme holding hands with her under the table. The caniving sod sat there quietly listening to her rant.
The sooner these treacherous swines are deselected from the Party the better.

Edit: Still watching ... check out Leslie nodding to Soubry for approval every time he opens his gob which is not very often. Most if the time he sits next to her like a lap dog.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 10:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chris Leslie MP on 16:55 - Mar 19 with 1725 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 16:01 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

They clearly did, Lisa. They painted his hat black which is photoshopping. Look at the original image below. They also blended him into the red background and put his image in the middle with the rays emanating from behind him. Gavin Williamson, on the other hand, was placed on the side with no photoshopping/blending at all. The implication is clear.

It may be my eyes but the hat looks exactly the same! They have changed the scarf colour though.

And it's the same picture behind both isn't it?

It seems to me that the reason for the positioning is that there are two presenters for our utterly moronic defence secretary and one for Corbyn.

There are pictures of him with the Hammer and Sickle they could have used if they wanted to create a pro Russian outlook surely?
Chris Leslie MP on 17:03 - Mar 19 with 1711 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:55 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

It may be my eyes but the hat looks exactly the same! They have changed the scarf colour though.

It seems to me that the reason for the positioning is that there are two presenters for our utterly moronic defence secretary and one for Corbyn.

There are pictures of him with the Hammer and Sickle they could have used if they wanted to create a pro Russian outlook surely?

Or they could have featured his angelic voice as they did on Russia Today....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chris Leslie MP on 17:10 - Mar 19 with 1701 viewsSir_Robin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:54 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Your point was that the BBC had doctored a photo to try and make Corbyn appear like a raving Russophile of a specific hue, my point was that exact thing is his idea of a good (May)day out.

Russia is a right-wing police state. You posted a picture of him near some communist flags. He can't be a Kremlin stooge and a raving communist. Make up your mind.
Chris Leslie MP on 17:14 - Mar 19 with 1699 viewsSir_Robin

Chris Leslie MP on 16:55 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

It's your eyes. The hats are different. The original looks like his usual Breton mariners cap. The photoshopped version has been painted to remove the edges and make it look a bit like an ushanka.

They could easily have placed Corbyn's image in the same place as Williamson's so I'm not buying your explantation. You haven't even attempted to explain why they felt the need to blend Corbyn into the red background but not Williamson.
Chris Leslie MP on 17:22 - Mar 19 with 1684 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chris Leslie MP on 17:14 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

It's your eyes. The hats are different. The original looks like his usual Breton mariners cap. The photoshopped version has been painted to remove the edges and make it look a bit like an ushanka.

They could easily have placed Corbyn's image in the same place as Williamson's so I'm not buying your explantation. You haven't even attempted to explain why they felt the need to blend Corbyn into the red background but not Williamson.

It’s not their style

Here’s another cracker

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/british-banks-handled-vast-sums-of

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chris Leslie MP on 17:23 - Mar 19 with 1684 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 17:14 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

I just can't see that the Corbyn one looks more pro Russian than the other one. If they've changed the colour so be it - I can't see it, but I'm on a train with the Sun glaring on the screen so I cant see much at all to be honest but I take your word for it.

Im never sure why people believe the BBC to be all anti Corbyn. Andrew Marr ran with Jon Lansman on a joint ticket while they were mates at Cambridge and he's the actual power behind all this. Corbyn is just a puppet.
Chris Leslie MP on 17:28 - Mar 19 with 1678 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 17:10 - Mar 19 by Sir_Robin

Russia is a right-wing police state. You posted a picture of him near some communist flags. He can't be a Kremlin stooge and a raving communist. Make up your mind.

He is a Russophile of a specific hue, indisputably so, not necessarily a supporter of Putin’s version of Russia’s perpetual police state.

He will no more abandon a lifetime’s devotion than I would as an admirer of Shakespeare because I disapproved of the current Mayor of Stratford upon Avon.

Chris Leslie MP on 17:29 - Mar 19 with 1677 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 17:22 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s not their style

Here’s another cracker

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/british-banks-handled-vast-sums-of

The amount of dirty Russian money floating around London is sickening. You can barely walk through Holland Park without hearing Russian being spoken every few minutes.

But why no criticism of Corbyn appearing on RT? When McDonnell said yesterday they should appear on RT any more he was corrected by Corbyn within hours.

They are all as bad as each other ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Leslie MP on 17:38 - Mar 19 with 1667 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chris Leslie MP on 17:29 - Mar 19 by londonlisa2001

The amount of dirty Russian money floating around London is sickening. You can barely walk through Holland Park without hearing Russian being spoken every few minutes.

But why no criticism of Corbyn appearing on RT? When McDonnell said yesterday they should appear on RT any more he was corrected by Corbyn within hours.

They are all as bad as each other ffs.

Politians of all party’s have appeared on RT Lisa .

You are blaming it all on Corbyn , you’ve turned into Perchie mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chris Leslie MP on 17:41 - Mar 19 with 1665 viewslondonlisa2001

Chris Leslie MP on 17:38 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Politians of all party’s have appeared on RT Lisa .

You are blaming it all on Corbyn , you’ve turned into Perchie mun

I know they have. It's just that you're only focusing on one side. I'm not blaming anything on Corbyn.

I'm just also not buying that he's any different. He's the same as the others, yet is treated as though he's not.
Chris Leslie MP on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 1619 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chris Leslie MP on 18:58 - Mar 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dreadful stuff by the state tv that .

They then did this earlier

Well this one is far more plausible. Rees Mogg is much closer to Hitler than Corbyn is to Lenin , both in looks and politics .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chris Leslie MP on 20:02 - Mar 19 with 1616 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chris Leslie MP on 18:20 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

Lynched.

I knew you were on our side me Ol' Bolshevik mate. I'll meet you in the newly renamed "commissar bar" (formerly the legion) and we can discuss the great leaders 5 year plan. Nasdravie!!!

Chris Leslie MP on 20:25 - Mar 19 with 1604 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 20:02 - Mar 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I knew you were on our side me Ol' Bolshevik mate. I'll meet you in the newly renamed "commissar bar" (formerly the legion) and we can discuss the great leaders 5 year plan. Nasdravie!!!

Ha! I didn’t pull that out of the ether, Bryn. I was poking fun of moderate John. Corbyn’s very own pocket Beria.

Chris Leslie MP on 20:40 - Mar 19 with 1591 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chris Leslie MP on 20:25 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

Ha! I didn’t pull that out of the ether, Bryn. I was poking fun of moderate John. Corbyn’s very own pocket Beria.

Well every revolution needs a Beria. Who else will dispose of , I mean discipline the counter revolutionaries, sorry I mean Blarite Tendency?

The Outer Hebrides and St. Kilda. Our very own gulag archipelago!

Chris Leslie MP on 21:16 - Mar 19 with 1578 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 20:40 - Mar 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Well every revolution needs a Beria. Who else will dispose of , I mean discipline the counter revolutionaries, sorry I mean Blarite Tendency?

The Outer Hebrides and St. Kilda. Our very own gulag archipelago!

In fairness, Bryn, Beria had the KGB and the Red Army to back them up. Corbyn, bless him, has this...

Chris Leslie MP on 09:27 - Mar 20 with 1514 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Leslie MP on 21:16 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

In fairness, Bryn, Beria had the KGB and the Red Army to back them up. Corbyn, bless him, has this...

I wouldn’t have worn those shoes with that outfit...
Chris Leslie MP on 12:23 - Mar 20 with 1491 viewsLohengrin

Chris Leslie MP on 09:27 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

I wouldn’t have worn those shoes with that outfit...

The jelly shoe, plaid bag and skirt combo not working for you?

Chris Leslie MP on 14:17 - Mar 20 with 1473 viewsDippy

Chris Leslie MP on 20:25 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

They can't do it anymore Lohengrin, the days of 40 people in a room hand in hand, brother to brother devoting their souls and cause to a principle vision like a religious doctrine belongs in the section of myth and fantasy.. but the remaining remnants of the "cause" to control through manipulation remain in a few of the old dogs. It simply doesn't exist in today's world, and if a miraculous comeback decides to filter, Corbyn and old John can't simply lead this charge.. oratory visionaries they are not.

The only interesting trajectory I can see in this political climate is the increasing working class whites against a religion pushing buttons.. and it's getting increasingly nip and tuck.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024