Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legends Lounge 22:19 - Apr 1 with 4765 viewsQJumpingJack

Just got an email about this new lounge for next season.

With Curt being host at each home game does this mean he has a new role at the club ?
Can they sell 120 tickets per game?
And will they look to do this project if we end up in The Championship?
Legends Lounge on 15:13 - Apr 3 with 1122 viewsWhiterockin

Legends Lounge on 09:22 - Apr 2 by Phil_S

The legends lounge - I believe is what used to be the Vice Presidents lounge.

The memorabilia in there was bought and paid for by those guys. Worth remembering that the preferred club owners have never shown any interest in the historic side of the club (it is almost as if they preferred it didn't exist before 2001)

The pictures in the West Stand are paid for by the EFRC and the statues/busts/walls of fame were organised by supporters.

The Vice Presidents were I think told about a three fold increase in price for this season to make this legends lounge happened and - if the reports are true - they have been turfed out of their seats for next season unless they pay it.

This is what I have been told - be nice to the people you pass on the way up, as you will almost certainly need them on the way down

For this reason alone the venture should be boycotted.
Legends Lounge on 15:32 - Apr 3 with 1104 viewsPhil_S

Legends Lounge on 15:13 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

For this reason alone the venture should be boycotted.

I agree, thought it would have been worthy of a wider discussion but as Clive said - apathy rules
Legends Lounge on 19:10 - Apr 4 with 907 viewsBDS

Another kick in the teeth for the Vice-presidents.
Those not taking up the legends lounge package but wanting to take out a new season ticket will find not only have they lost their usual seat but are being offered seats in the West Upper block 2.
The far corner of the ground. Not exactly like for like. Also lose out on the early renewal discount as it was impossible to renew until yesterday..
Customers not fans nowadays.
Legends Lounge on 19:44 - Apr 4 with 895 viewsdobjack2

Legends Lounge on 13:45 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

I have no idea whether the Trust was consulted on this (although I'd have a good guess), as I wasn't very involved at that time, but as I stated when this issue first came up on this site, I think it's absolutely, grotesquely, sickeningly disgusting.

It's also par for the course from what I've seen.

Not having a go at you or ECB - but surely this is the type of issue that the trust should be fighting against and telling as wide an audience as possible what they Did and what the outcome was.

Again I apologise if it has been explained elsewhere but silence suggests that they agree with it (or that a majority haven’t the bottle to criticise the owners).
Legends Lounge on 20:34 - Apr 4 with 870 viewsQJumpingJack

This new lounge is a perfect example of our new owners ripping the heart and soul out of club just for the mighty dollar. sad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024