Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We never...... 09:26 - Apr 3 with 2377 viewsdcd14

do things easy but we have a big chance of getting some real distance from the bottom 3 over the next fortnight looking at the fixtures around us.

That said we need to win our games first .
We never...... on 09:40 - Apr 3 with 2341 views34dfgdf54

I think West Brom will be tough to get anything out of now, they had shut up shop under Pardew and will be looking at our game to prove a point. Without Jordan Ayew we are toothless, how he performs on his return will decide our fate I reckon.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 9:41]
We never...... on 10:16 - Apr 3 with 2284 viewsWhiterockin

We have our fate in our hands, we did not a couple of months ago. We are playing the bottom of the league away then Everton home who have one of the worst away records in the league. Back to back wins and we could be virtually safe with 5 games left. If you told me this at Christmas I would have said you were insane.
We never...... on 10:21 - Apr 3 with 2278 viewsSTID2017

We never...... on 10:16 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

We have our fate in our hands, we did not a couple of months ago. We are playing the bottom of the league away then Everton home who have one of the worst away records in the league. Back to back wins and we could be virtually safe with 5 games left. If you told me this at Christmas I would have said you were insane.

Tell a certain person that and he'll tell you that now mate

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We never...... on 03:19 - Apr 4 with 1904 viewsGlyn1

West Brom have won precisely three games in the last 12 months. I know our away form is terrible but surely, surely we'll get a point. And please don't say 'It's the Swansea way mun. Rondon is going to score against us. Again.'

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024