Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? 20:17 - Apr 30 with 4423 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well well, that's another couple of million votes down the toilet.......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-isl

I wonder if the press will be quick to take the Conservative party to task to address this deeply offensive behaviour within their own ranks? May, I didn't think so either......

Windrush now Islamaphobia - the Tories have shifted from the nasty party to the unapologetic racist Party. Let's hope they get their just deserts in the local and then the general elections.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 11:04 - May 1 with 830 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party then? on 10:31 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I have seen facebook posts mentioning the world bank, (alleged) Jewish influence upon it, the Rothschild's and their part in helping bring the state of Israel into being etc etc. I haven't seen any outright "hate" posts yet but doesn't mean to say they don't exist.

By the same token I've heard white people slagging off Muslim's parking their cars on yellow lines down in St Helen's road when they go to mosque because they don't get tickets. Now I haven't heard (from anyone else in person) similar things about Jew's in Swansea and that's probably because the Islamic community has been made the unfortunate new scapegoats for local issues and worldwide issues such as 9/11. That's how some parts of white British society think, especially the poorly educated .

I've also heard academics criticizing the actions of the state of Israel (land grabs, shootings of innocent civilians, the wall, Gaza being turned into a prison camp and invading neighbouring countries such as Lebanon, Syrian , Jordan and Egypt . Do you think that constitutes anti semitism ?

So Brynny only view anti-semitism as being posts like "I'm going to kill Jews".

As Darren would say, fvck my eyes.

Yup, spreading of anti-semitic tropes and memes can never count as anti-semitism according to Brynny.

With regards to your example of parking, is the complaint against Muslims or against perceived leniency with regards to parking regulations being ignored by the authorities? Bit of a difference that.

With regards to your last paragraph, criticism of Israeli government policies isn't in itself anti-semitic. Doesn't mean it can't be motivated by anti-semitism though - selective commentary especially; I mean your last comment ignores Iran and Syria invading Lebanon by proxy via Hezbollah to attack Israel. It also ignores conflict between Jordan and Palestinians, Egypt and Palestinians...

The issue isn't black and white. It's many shades of grey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024