Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports 22:15 - May 8 with 1794 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports 8th May 2018 22:11
If you were at the game and fancy rating the players or even just want to vent your spleen using our "Our report" feature then do so here 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 22:16 - May 8 with 1785 viewsSmellyplumz

Cůnts the lot of them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 22:31 - May 8 with 1623 viewsmolefink

going down, going down, going down, the jack b*(*&*(ts going down yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 22:32 - May 8 with 1612 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 22:31 - May 8 by molefink

going down, going down, going down, the jack b*(*&*(ts going down yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh look its his mums clot

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:17 - May 8 with 1349 viewsGully

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 22:32 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

Oh look its his mums clot

All the best in the Championship with Carlos lads!!!

From Brighton
Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:18 - May 8 with 1344 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:17 - May 8 by Gully

All the best in the Championship with Carlos lads!!!

From Brighton

Cheers ducky

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:48 - May 8 with 1242 viewsomarjack

I certainly don't need to read the players rating to know I've probably witnessed the worst performance from a (formerly) premier league club in a relegation 6 pointer..at home nonetheless.

Jordan and Fabianski are most always decent..hats off to you and good luck to you in your new clubs..and such a huge shame to lose you.

As for the rest..you shamed us tonight..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 01:04 - May 9 with 1103 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City 0 - 1 Southampton - Player Ratings and Reports on 23:48 - May 8 by omarjack

I certainly don't need to read the players rating to know I've probably witnessed the worst performance from a (formerly) premier league club in a relegation 6 pointer..at home nonetheless.

Jordan and Fabianski are most always decent..hats off to you and good luck to you in your new clubs..and such a huge shame to lose you.

As for the rest..you shamed us tonight..

What has Jordan done lately to earn your praise?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024