Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. 13:27 - May 14 with 3699 viewsDJack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44108065

Late, yes! At least they are finally starting to say it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 13:52 - May 14 with 3537 viewsLoyal

Additional resources ?
Landon Donovan it is then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 14:22 - May 14 with 3410 viewsswan65split

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 13:52 - May 14 by Loyal

Additional resources ?

or some of the money from Mawson and Fab, cant see any US input, though you never know.
BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 14:28 - May 14 with 3345 viewsE20Jack

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 14:22 - May 14 by swan65split

or some of the money from Mawson and Fab, cant see any US input, though you never know.

Would you want the Americans loaning the club money then?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 14:44 - May 14 with 3279 viewsswan65split

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 14:28 - May 14 by E20Jack

Would you want the Americans loaning the club money then?

Did I say that? ......and it would be NO.
BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:13 - May 14 with 3170 viewsE20Jack

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 14:44 - May 14 by swan65split

Did I say that? ......and it would be NO.

Sounded like you wanted US investment.

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:36 - May 14 with 3052 viewsmax936

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:13 - May 14 by E20Jack

Sounded like you wanted US investment.

I doubt any SCFC fan who knows our history would want the Yanks putting money into the clubunless it was interest free even then l myself would be highly dubious of their intentions, they’ve got absolutely no intention of doing so anyway so it’s not even worth considering.
They’ve got 28 mouths to feed and that’s their immediate concern, now that the money tree that is the Premier League has been chopped down.
Kaplan said in an interview a while ago that SCFC’s future has now bearing on his life or words to that affect, him and Levien are opportunisits that jumped at the opportunity when Jenkins was desperate to sell to anybody and has we know that’s why the Trust were kept in the dark.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:42 - May 14 with 3020 viewsE20Jack

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:36 - May 14 by max936

I doubt any SCFC fan who knows our history would want the Yanks putting money into the clubunless it was interest free even then l myself would be highly dubious of their intentions, they’ve got absolutely no intention of doing so anyway so it’s not even worth considering.
They’ve got 28 mouths to feed and that’s their immediate concern, now that the money tree that is the Premier League has been chopped down.
Kaplan said in an interview a while ago that SCFC’s future has now bearing on his life or words to that affect, him and Levien are opportunisits that jumped at the opportunity when Jenkins was desperate to sell to anybody and has we know that’s why the Trust were kept in the dark.

Even interest free is a loan. A loan issued because we did not have the money. Which means we instantly and overnight are over a barrel owing money that we cannot afford to pay back. Potentially hamstringing the club for decades.

That’s the thing with a loan. An owner can loan the club 50m to buy players, if it works then great and they get their return, if it doesn’t they sell the club complete with loan note. Meaning the club owe them for their risk free gamble that it did not even want.

As soon as we start going into the investment route then disaster is round the corner. The amount of people I see suggesting they want it, expected it or criticising them for not doing it is bizarre.

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 16:12 - May 14 with 2898 viewsDJack

The main thrust I was alluding to was that it's been Jenkins and the boards fault...and BBC Cardiff are highlighting it. Posters are focussing on the Yanks weasel words... weird, I would have expected the apologists to start the deflection and not tidy posters.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 16:15 - May 14 with 2885 viewsBobby_Fischer

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 13:52 - May 14 by Loyal

Additional resources ?

I'm not quite sure whos less effective and pathetic, you or Beavers?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 16:15 - May 14 with 2884 viewslondonlisa2001

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:42 - May 14 by E20Jack

Even interest free is a loan. A loan issued because we did not have the money. Which means we instantly and overnight are over a barrel owing money that we cannot afford to pay back. Potentially hamstringing the club for decades.

That’s the thing with a loan. An owner can loan the club 50m to buy players, if it works then great and they get their return, if it doesn’t they sell the club complete with loan note. Meaning the club owe them for their risk free gamble that it did not even want.

As soon as we start going into the investment route then disaster is round the corner. The amount of people I see suggesting they want it, expected it or criticising them for not doing it is bizarre.

"An owner can loan the club 50m to buy players, if it works then great and they get their return, if it doesn’t they sell the club complete with loan note."

Yeah, but they'd get £50m less on the sale price...
BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 18:16 - May 14 with 2677 viewsmax936

BBC Wales finally saying what we already know.. on 15:42 - May 14 by E20Jack

That's why I said I'd be highly dubious of their intentions mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024