Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. 10:21 - Jun 16 with 3759 viewsJackfath

New players (hopefully),
New direction and clear game plan from our new manager and his team (hopefully),
Less people supporting opposition teams sitting in the home stands at the stadium.

After the disappointment of relegation, I feel renewed optimism.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 13:14 - Jun 17 with 1091 viewsCaptain_Sham

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 14:20 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

Those miserable bastards and pessimists were correct though, we got relegated

You were correct eventually. You weren't correct for 6 fking years in a row though. Stopped clocks get it right twice a day.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 13:16]

Its just a ride.

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 18:43 - Jun 17 with 1000 viewsBadlands

Yep.
I think being relegated is truly horrible but being in the Championship is OK.

But

Saw an old friend earlier who was with his grandson.
Jack grew up on the North Bank alongside a few of us as did his son.
The grandson was wearing a Liverpool kit.
I asked why/
"His father got it for him when he thought the Swans were going down last season. He said his son would only support a Premier League team."
Disgrace.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 18:45 - Jun 18 with 890 viewsOldjack

Yes we got a new guy at the helm who may make his mark ,but as it stands we've got a lot of crap still on the books.We are gonna need a really good window for us to finish in the top six ,any signs yet ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 22:58 - Jun 19 with 807 viewsAl_Bundy

Problem on the horizon is who in our squad will cut it in the Championship?

Faster more physical league, aerial bombardments and almost two games a week.

I can see certain individuals going hiding again unfortunately
I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 00:00 - Jun 20 with 774 viewsjasper_T

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 22:58 - Jun 19 by Al_Bundy

Problem on the horizon is who in our squad will cut it in the Championship?

Faster more physical league, aerial bombardments and almost two games a week.

I can see certain individuals going hiding again unfortunately

I'm constantly amazed at how terrified some of you are of the Championship. You can tell it's been a long time since we were down here.
I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 09:52 - Jun 20 with 712 viewsomarjack

I'm looking forward to the new challenge of the Championship. on 00:00 - Jun 20 by jasper_T

I'm constantly amazed at how terrified some of you are of the Championship. You can tell it's been a long time since we were down here.

lol Faster,more physical,Aerial bombardment haha..

I agree 100% with you. The Championship is gash,But if we don't replace the outgoing players wisely we could end up with a gash squad. But the backbone of the squad (Nordfeldt,Fer,Clucas,Carroll,McBurnie,VDH,possibly Fernandez or Bartley if one of them stays,Roberts,Olsson even Dyer or Naughton coming from the bench) is good enough. We need to build around them obviously and we should be competitive,Top 6 imo.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 9:55]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024