Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I thought his name was Potter 09:54 - Jun 19 with 2008 views3swan

No wonder there's not much news yet.

Doubt on who our manager is

http://the4thofficial.net/2018/06/swansea-city-manager-looking-bring-24-yo-europ

" Gary Rowett was appointed as head coach last month and that immediately drew up links with Saman Ghoddos."

Just shows don't believe the targets mentioned until signings are made
Now I thought his name was Potter on 09:57 - Jun 19 with 2001 viewsomarjack

It's a mistake. Unjustified. But that doesn't change the fact that Ghoddos links with Swansea are true.

So what if they got the name wrong?

I've also seen an article recently about Jordan Ayew linked to Fulham or Newcastle with the picture of Andre instead. So it's a mistake but it doesn't change the fact that the links are probably true.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Now I thought his name was Potter on 10:04 - Jun 19 with 1980 views3swan

Now I thought his name was Potter on 09:57 - Jun 19 by omarjack

It's a mistake. Unjustified. But that doesn't change the fact that Ghoddos links with Swansea are true.

So what if they got the name wrong?

I've also seen an article recently about Jordan Ayew linked to Fulham or Newcastle with the picture of Andre instead. So it's a mistake but it doesn't change the fact that the links are probably true.

Of course they only got the name wrong, and the link could well be true, but it just goes to show that the majority of 'links' are picked up from other sources and not their own. (Lazy research)

Many articles do not necessarily make anything fact.
Now I thought his name was Potter on 10:28 - Jun 19 with 1900 viewsomarjack

I only pick up news from Mirror and Daily Mail (I know how wrong this is but tbf their transfer news are fairly accurate) and Di Marzio (although he occupies mostly with Italian transfers)..and for confirmed transfers..Transfermarkt is obviously the best.

Imo those sources I've mentioned usually get on track of a rumour weeks before the actual transfer happening. And they're about 90% accurate.

It's not all quack.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Now I thought his name was Potter on 10:59 - Jun 19 with 1822 viewsLeonWasGod

Now I thought his name was Potter on 10:04 - Jun 19 by 3swan

Of course they only got the name wrong, and the link could well be true, but it just goes to show that the majority of 'links' are picked up from other sources and not their own. (Lazy research)

Many articles do not necessarily make anything fact.

It looks like it's by some kid who describes himself as an "aspiring journalist". Recycled internet junk, basically.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024