Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flawless 15:57 - Jun 19 with 22388 viewsNeathJack

Is it dead?

Mine is not working and it won't let me log into the site. Also the Facebook and Twitter pages seem to have disappeared?

Anyone able to access them?
Flawless on 08:16 - Jun 25 with 2497 viewsjackolantern

Flawless on 19:22 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

I think the trick is that when they send you out an invoice a week before your sub expires to not leave it till the last minute, they put you in a queue to process your payment, but if you're still in the queue when your sub runs out you drop off their system completely and can't be added back on.

They’re typically now not sending out invoices, that’s the point.
Anyway fab seems much better quality so far. All the channels are there for a start, no buffering (yet)
Interface is a bit pi55 poor though.
Flawless (n/t) on 09:03 - Jun 25 with 2469 viewsjasonbromham

Flawless on 20:45 - Jun 22 by jedijack

Can I ask why Firestick are supposed to be better?

I was given 2 generations of them to sort out for somebody recently and would compare them both to a potato.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 9:04]
Flawless on 10:13 - Jul 1 with 2345 viewsinspector

So it looks like i’m part of the cull. got my invoice early yesterday morning, went to check the fb group just now and it’s disappeared. oh well.

what’s everyone using now? feel free to pm if you don’t want to post names here.
Flawless on 10:14 - Jul 1 with 2342 viewsJackfath

Flawless on 10:13 - Jul 1 by inspector

So it looks like i’m part of the cull. got my invoice early yesterday morning, went to check the fb group just now and it’s disappeared. oh well.

what’s everyone using now? feel free to pm if you don’t want to post names here.

Do you use Brian?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Flawless on 10:18 - Jul 1 with 2337 viewsinspector

Flawless on 10:14 - Jul 1 by Jackfath

Do you use Brian?

No, is that a reseller? was direct with flawless
Flawless on 21:02 - Jul 1 with 2260 viewsJack123

My sub runs out soon with flawless, think I'll find somebody new! All these iptv seem to be crying out for customers, yet Flawless is binning them.. you can't even ask a question on their fb page, support only! I asked a few weeks back, no reply just deleted. My guess is they think they are going to be pinched for it really soon.

libera nos a malo

Flawless on 21:12 - Jul 1 with 2250 viewsImAlrightJack

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10514994/filing-history
Flawless on 21:14 - Jul 1 with 2245 viewsImAlrightJack

The guy who ran the company started another one up called Generic Hosting, shortly before Flawless got its notice of intention to strike off

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/mY-K9OShNtSGUKpIa3r141HBFZ0/appointm
Login to get fewer ads

Flawless on 21:20 - Jul 1 with 2240 viewsJack123

Flawless on 21:12 - Jul 1 by ImAlrightJack

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10514994/filing-history

Yes, read that a while back, think they poo poo it, as if it was nothing.. One thing noticeable though, since all this bitcoin malarky started, no comments at all on their fb page from MG

libera nos a malo

Flawless on 21:24 - Jul 1 with 2236 viewsSwanjaxs

Flawless on 21:20 - Jul 1 by Jack123

Yes, read that a while back, think they poo poo it, as if it was nothing.. One thing noticeable though, since all this bitcoin malarky started, no comments at all on their fb page from MG

Good, MG sounds like a jumped up little prìck anyway

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Flawless on 08:29 - Jul 4 with 2137 viewsSTID2017

Still working on my desktop.
I had to delete the old flawless and sign on using flawless new streams and enter my username and password, but then it's working fine

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Flawless on 10:35 - Jul 4 with 2099 viewsswan65split

Flawless on 08:29 - Jul 4 by STID2017

Still working on my desktop.
I had to delete the old flawless and sign on using flawless new streams and enter my username and password, but then it's working fine

Yep working a treat as above, also on Smarters, just watched Peter Rabbit with the Grandson (sensible stuff today,lol) no buffering perfick picture, and no effing nonsence!
Flawless on 22:40 - Jul 6 with 1997 viewsJack123

I would not put a bean into these cun*, they will be gone real soon..

libera nos a malo

Flawless on 23:36 - Jul 6 with 1957 viewsjedijack

Flawless on 22:40 - Jul 6 by Jack123

I would not put a bean into these cun*, they will be gone real soon..

It's an illegal enterprise, was never going to last forever.

It was (and still is for me) a great service, beating anything else about to this day, unless I've missed a trick. I'll continue to use until it expires, or maybe before if that day comes, and then move on.

Apart from an issue a few months back it's been brill, saving me lots of money I was giving VM. Yes the staff are rude, and a little bit clueless but that's a small price to pay.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 23:59]
Flawless on 16:42 - Jul 7 with 1863 viewsJack123

Flawless on 23:36 - Jul 6 by jedijack

It's an illegal enterprise, was never going to last forever.

It was (and still is for me) a great service, beating anything else about to this day, unless I've missed a trick. I'll continue to use until it expires, or maybe before if that day comes, and then move on.

Apart from an issue a few months back it's been brill, saving me lots of money I was giving VM. Yes the staff are rude, and a little bit clueless but that's a small price to pay.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 23:59]

Yes, as far as the service.. I won't knock them for that, had a little blip back around February when the epl blocks seemed to be working, once they got past that it was exceptional, and the vod content and quality superb, I think that's why I'm so peed off it's gone. :)

On another note I was looking at my virgin media bill today, and they have upped the price the last 2 months for me, so I phoned them up, chose I'm leaving you option, and told them I'm paying more for a basic package, than what new customers are getting the full house bundle for! End result give me the full house bundle and 200mb broadband for the same price I was paying for feck all. worth a ring if you're a vm customer.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024