Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Belgium 21:56 - Jul 7 with 2440 viewsraynor94

Can well see this being the final, and I think it will be a cracker

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

England v Belgium on 12:38 - Jul 8 with 532 viewsJethroJack

England v Belgium on 11:53 - Jul 8 by omarjack

It'll be a cracker from Belgium's side only.

Martinez is no mug. (I used to think he is but he's proving me wrong)..He'll let England sulk in midfield with sideways passes from master midfielder Jordan Henderson lol..nick the ball from under his feet and go on the counter. Belgium's counter attack abilities are probably the best I've ever seen in the history of football. De Bruyne,Hazard,Lukaku should be illegal it's so unfair to opponents.

The more England control the game with possession. The better it'll be for Belgium. And Southgate's mugs of players will fall in the same trap again and again. That's a 3-1 match to Belgium. (Kane is bound to dive and get a penalty at one point)

If it ends up being a Belgium v England final, our over-excited neighbours will get torn new one. We've proven that Belgium are beatable (3-1 & 1-0 in our last 2 meetings) but England don't have the quality. I think the last time Belgium lost was when we HAMMERED them in Lille, before Roberto & co rocked up 😊
England v Belgium on 12:43 - Jul 8 with 515 viewsomarjack

lol imagine Henderson having to stop such force at midfield. poor guy. He's not only getting replaced by good foreign quality at Liverpool (Keita,Fabinho).. But he's also going to be the first line of defence against that counter attack.

[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 12:45]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

England v Belgium on 12:54 - Jul 8 with 492 viewstheloneranger

England v Belgium on 12:38 - Jul 8 by JethroJack

If it ends up being a Belgium v England final, our over-excited neighbours will get torn new one. We've proven that Belgium are beatable (3-1 & 1-0 in our last 2 meetings) but England don't have the quality. I think the last time Belgium lost was when we HAMMERED them in Lille, before Roberto & co rocked up 😊

He lost his first game in charge, losing 2-0 v Spain

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

England v Belgium on 23:06 - Jul 8 with 425 viewsJethroJack

England v Belgium on 12:54 - Jul 8 by theloneranger

He lost his first game in charge, losing 2-0 v Spain

Competitive game or friendly? The latter I guess.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 23:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024