Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation 13:06 - Jul 10 with 7460 viewsLandore_Jack

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation in total after unfair dismissal

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-swansea-city-directors-awar

#backtojack

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 08:07 - Jul 17 with 1102 viewsomarjack

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 07:36 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

This all stands in a rather marked contrast to the positive professional club environment that Harry will want to put in place.

Who will win out - good or evil ?

In the last day of the season..Huw (although he shall not be named) and his army of 27 death-eaters will besiege the Liberty after their wrongdoings and embezzlements are exposed. Meanwhile Mr Potter and his helpers..The young, nerdy Toshack and some of the honorary coaches and trainers..Leon, Angel, Michu and a cameo from Alan Curtis will all stand in defiance to protect the poor, helpless academy prospects in the ultimate battle between good and evil.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 22:35 - Dec 19 with 816 viewsbonymine

Former Swansea City directors awarded £108k compensation on 21:49 - Jul 10 by bonymine

Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is now some 5 hours since I last posted on here about the serious corruption taking place before our very eyes at Swansea City, yet there have been no replies or responses whatsoever .......

Therefore, it is plain to see that the ‘Jack Army’ no longer possess any fight, passion or loyalty to the cause and quite simply we have been ‘sold out’ to the Plastic Fan who quite simply cannot remember last weekend’s result let alone any history of our team from the 60s/70s onwards ?

From the legacy of Preston 1981, the Garibaldi, The Clarence, the Paxton et al it is a sad day to see that nobody really cares for OUR Club any more ......but I can say out loud that ‘ I was there and I care .......’

STID. Together Stronger ......💪💪💪

These Greedy B@stards have bled OUR Club dry .......Please Phuk Off To Spain Jenkins & Morgan you Greedy B@stards & NEVER COME BACK you hypocritical Judas Kunts ....

STID .....Together Stronger 👍💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024