Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final 18:02 - Jul 15 with 6528 viewsLeonWasGod

It would have been very easy for a country of a few million to just roll over in bitterness and then blame their failure on larger neighbours. Or to borrow players from their larger neighbours and try to claim them as their own.

But they d Iared to believe, took matters into their own hands rather than play the victim and deserved to reach the final.

*runs away sharpish*
Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final on 15:16 - Jul 18 with 647 viewsjack247

Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final on 14:22 - Jul 16 by sherpajacob

England fans must be delighted with France winning the world cup

The closest neighbours for many Englishmen and a country that once conquered them and imposed their laws and customs on them. They must have all been cheering for France. Why wouldn't they?

Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final on 18:12 - Jul 18 with 614 viewsLeonWasGod

Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final on 14:22 - Jul 16 by sherpajacob

England fans must be delighted with France winning the world cup

The closest neighbours for many Englishmen and a country that once conquered them and imposed their laws and customs on them. They must have all been cheering for France. Why wouldn't they?

I don’t think many mind. Certainly those I’ve spoken to don’t, and I was quite happy for France to win. We don’t hold massive grudges that shape our very being though, unlike some on here. Let it go, you’ll feel a lot better for it 👍
Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final on 18:31 - Jul 18 with 602 viewsploppy

Congratulations France, and well done Croatia for reaching the final on 18:12 - Jul 18 by LeonWasGod

I don’t think many mind. Certainly those I’ve spoken to don’t, and I was quite happy for France to win. We don’t hold massive grudges that shape our very being though, unlike some on here. Let it go, you’ll feel a lot better for it 👍

Whoooosshhhh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024