Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Open 10:56 - Jul 21 with 791 viewsWxmJax

What a great tournament. Just watching it now and Bernhard Langer has just teed off at the age of 60 at +2 for the opening 2 rounds, what a player. My £2 e/w is on Tommy Fleetwood but it is so open as to who the winner will be (no pun intended).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Open on 19:12 - Jul 21 with 714 viewsexiledclaseboy

Superbly entertaining day today. Great stuff.

Poll: Tory leader

The Open on 22:59 - Jul 21 with 667 viewsbuilthjack

Will be a very exciting final day. Fleetwood still in it Andrew. What odds did you get?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Open on 23:35 - Jul 21 with 653 viewsDarran

The Open on 22:59 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Will be a very exciting final day. Fleetwood still in it Andrew. What odds did you get?

That’ll be the question for our last game of the season next season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Open on 08:09 - Jul 22 with 619 viewsbuilthjack

The Open on 23:35 - Jul 21 by Darran

That’ll be the question for our last game of the season next season.

That's as long as we don't go straight back up. Joey boy will want to take Fleetwood up.
Nice away game!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Open on 10:36 - Jul 22 with 589 viewsWxmJax

12/1 as he finished his second round. Logic being that he's in good form and if he can play that well in those conditions obviously a big contender. Obviously the kiss of death for him as soon as the bet was placed, he's now 20/1. Told my lad about Speith and Woods at the same time but decided to stick to one player only.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Open on 15:49 - Jul 22 with 549 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Getting tough out there for the leaders with that wind.

As a Speith fan, I'd gladly take a par round today. I think -9 will be good enough.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Open on 15:56 - Jul 22 with 535 viewsSwanjaxs

Go on Tiger kid! 🐯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Open on 16:02 - Jul 22 with 519 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Just as I type that, Jordan gets his first bogey since the 2nd round, and Tiger is making a charge.

Should be an exciting day. Lots of American flags on the leaderboard.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024