Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France 09:20 - Jul 30 with 2153 viewsbuilthjack

With Chris Froome born in Kenya, and not arriving in the U.K. Until his early twenties.
Then Bradley Wiggins born in Belgium and spending his first few years there.
It could be said that Geraint is the first Brit to win it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 09:40 - Jul 30 with 2124 viewsmoonie

True enough ,although Tommy Simpson could and should have been
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 12:12 - Jul 30 with 2027 viewspeenemunde

Pity Wales didn’t have a Welsh captain when they reached the semifinals in 2016.
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 1936 viewsperplex

Geriaint was born in Moldova and moved to Wales when he was 2, you numbty .
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 23:04 - Jul 30 with 1851 viewsbuilthjack

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 18:16 - Jul 30 by perplex

Geriaint was born in Moldova and moved to Wales when he was 2, you numbty .

Haha. Born in Birchgrove. The Cardiff one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 23:17 - Jul 30 with 1839 viewsbiggar

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 09:40 - Jul 30 by moonie

True enough ,although Tommy Simpson could and should have been

Great cyclist but wasn’t a good enough climber. I’d still rank him all time number one in the U.K. mind you.
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 23:39 - Jul 30 with 1811 viewsKilkennyjack

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 12:12 - Jul 30 by peenemunde

Pity Wales didn’t have a Welsh captain when they reached the semifinals in 2016.

Yes they did.

In international football, then your player eligibility is determind by a common set of rules and regs. Happy to help.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 23:52]

Beware of the Risen People

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 08:33 - Jul 31 with 1721 viewsbluey_the_blue

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 23:04 - Jul 30 by builthjack

Haha. Born in Birchgrove. The Cardiff one.

We get everything...
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 08:52 - Jul 31 with 1703 viewsmoonie

And lives in Monaco but it's good to see no tax dodger posts as we saw with Froome
Login to get fewer ads

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 1684 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well, most cyclists will naturally live on the continent anyway, it's where the races / best training sites are.
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 09:27 - Jul 31 with 1673 viewsmoonie

Of course and I was simply being a tw@t mainly to highlight the hypocrisy on here .
Before anyone says anything to the contrary I believe G to be clean and Froome .

Anyway, Monaco overlooking the blue Med or a detached overlooking Cardiff mud flats . Easy one that
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 09:36 - Jul 31 with 1667 viewsBatterseajack

The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 23:17 - Jul 30 by biggar

Great cyclist but wasn’t a good enough climber. I’d still rank him all time number one in the U.K. mind you.

I think Philippa York would top him . She won the mountains classification when it used to be a competitive. Also won a couple of decent stage races as well, particularly the Volta a Catalunya and the Dauphine.

Simpson and his generation of cyclists were all off their heads on amphetamines and used to think drinking water would slow them down.
The first true Brit to win the Tour de France on 09:41 - Jul 31 with 1647 viewsmoonie

Technology utterly different and we ll never know but it was my opinion . Still is.

Anquetil the first great of the modern era but also no doubt took whatever he could .

Frankly, given the sheer excess of pain on the tour it's not surprising . Without doubt the hardest sporting event in the world
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024