Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie’s goal 22:42 - Aug 4 with 1695 views34dfgdf54

Sorry if it’s been mentioned. But 11 passes back to front including Nordfelt, outstanding and an awesome celebration with the fans aswell
Ollie’s goal on 22:44 - Aug 4 with 1671 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We looked a league above the blades in most facets and that was the proof in action. Superb move

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ollie’s goal on 22:47 - Aug 4 with 1621 viewsEasternJack

Caught them out pressing. It was all over once we were running at their back line with that many options either side.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Ollie’s goal on 22:57 - Aug 4 with 1543 viewsRancid

Mark my words Mcburnie will be first choice over Bony all season long.We've handled Ollie superbly since he joined and where he wouldnt get the same chance if we were still PL, getting relegated to the Championship is why he was signed and kept on.

If he can play with Bony then great but if its a choice beteen the 2 then Bony and his superstar salary can phuck off to Turkey or anywhere.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 23:00]
Ollie’s goal on 22:58 - Aug 4 with 1533 viewsEasternJack

Bony will be huge for us this season,

Bookmarked 😜

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Ollie’s goal on 23:22 - Aug 4 with 1366 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ollie’s goal on 22:58 - Aug 4 by EasternJack

Bony will be huge for us this season,

Bookmarked 😜

Any idea when Wilf will be back?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ollie’s goal on 00:08 - Aug 5 with 1197 viewsjasper_T

Ollie’s goal on 23:22 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Any idea when Wilf will be back?

Not for a month or so at least.
Ollie’s goal on 00:22 - Aug 5 with 1128 viewsjack247

Ollie’s goal on 22:57 - Aug 4 by Rancid

Mark my words Mcburnie will be first choice over Bony all season long.We've handled Ollie superbly since he joined and where he wouldnt get the same chance if we were still PL, getting relegated to the Championship is why he was signed and kept on.

If he can play with Bony then great but if its a choice beteen the 2 then Bony and his superstar salary can phuck off to Turkey or anywhere.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 23:00]

We’d have ripped them apart with Bony up front today, especially as it looks like we now have players capable of running off him. Take nothing away from McB though, he fed off scraps for most of the first half, came into his own when we turned the pressure up and very much deserved his goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024