Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The final straw 14:09 - Aug 9 with 1765 viewstycochjack1

Hi All,

Self confessed lurker on here since the JA.net days but inclined to post given today's final straw.

Given the absolute state of deadline day thus far (reeks of the Petty era) , what is the likelihood of some sort of protest on Saturday? The old march through town can't really happen due to proximity but what about something else outside the stadium? In stadium chanting doesn't cut it...

Absolutely criminal to expect Potter and co to work in such an overt money making scheme. Poor bloke is putting his reputation on the line and was no doubt spun a different line.

x1 CB and then bodging with youth and loan market. Horrendous. No care, no clue, no class. The yanks are killing us death by a thousand cuts.

Betrayed.
The final straw on 14:10 - Aug 9 with 1716 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves 100% support and the fans right behind him and his young team. It’s not his, or the current players fault we are as we are.
The final straw on 14:16 - Aug 9 with 1604 viewsJohnw102

The final straw on 14:10 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

Potter deserves 100% support and the fans right behind him and his young team. It’s not his, or the current players fault we are as we are.

No protest against Potter, think he has been sold down the river by HJ and the Yanks, wouldn't blame him if he walked away, utter shambles. I will still be there Saturday full of hope, but will have to make sure I have a couple of pints to help me!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The final straw on 14:21 - Aug 9 with 1518 viewstycochjack1

The final straw on 14:16 - Aug 9 by Johnw102

No protest against Potter, think he has been sold down the river by HJ and the Yanks, wouldn't blame him if he walked away, utter shambles. I will still be there Saturday full of hope, but will have to make sure I have a couple of pints to help me!

Just to clarify, discontent is of course considered Yanks and not Potter (I feel he's been sold down the river already by HJ and the board) and really feel for him
The final straw on 15:14 - Aug 9 with 1374 viewsFrench_Jack

Completely agree, something outside before the game would be best.
The final straw on 15:20 - Aug 9 with 1315 viewsEasternJack

I hear you.

I'm also devastated that we're getting rid of all these players that either Potter doesn't want, or who don't want to be here. It's an outrage.

Even more so that we've brought in a number of players on Potter's request that have immediately improved our performance and results (albeit 1 game so far - our first away win in 2018)

Add to that the likely (Potter identified) players we're going to sign in the next few hours and weeks (loan) who on current showing, will also add to the collective.

We should start a protest soon to stop all this improvement otherwise the old women on here will have nothing to complain about.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 15:22]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The final straw on 15:21 - Aug 9 with 1282 viewsNeath_Jack

Give tht protest mob that were waving sheets of A4 paper about last year. Awesome they were.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The final straw on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 1232 viewsDarran

The final straw on 15:21 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Give tht protest mob that were waving sheets of A4 paper about last year. Awesome they were.

The SCSA could not be reached for comment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The final straw on 15:31 - Aug 9 with 1147 viewsLoyal

We are where we are because of your laziness.
You've only yourselves to blame.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The final straw on 15:32 - Aug 9 with 1129 viewsbyron

The final straw on 15:31 - Aug 9 by Loyal

We are where we are because of your laziness.
You've only yourselves to blame.

Yep, last season you needed to kick off but the res said noooooooooooooo😂

Benny

The final straw on 16:09 - Aug 9 with 962 viewsangryjack

The final straw on 15:21 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Did you do anything mush?
The final straw on 16:27 - Aug 9 with 878 viewsNeath_Jack

The final straw on 16:09 - Aug 9 by angryjack

Did you do anything mush?

No Tom, nothing, Did you? Did they?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024