Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The End Is Nigh 18:38 - Aug 9 with 1669 viewsSwans_16

I for one am absolutely fuming about the business that has been undertaken at OUR club today.

At the weekend we could all see just how threadbare the squad was ... It’s now even more wafer thin ... 1 senior CB, a lightweight/poor centre midfield, 1 fit striker ...

However, it’s brought something home for me. This club is in a far worse financial situation than we all know/think, with a fire sale of all our assets (Doesn’t really come as a shock does it).

Those responsible for this mess are still to leave the club (Jenkins, Morgan and most of all the Americans - Just get lost). I feel so sorry for Potter, he could not have possibly signed upto this.

However ... Rodon now has big boots to fill at CB, and here’s hoping some loan deals can be secured in the coming days to bulk this squad up, we’re the thinnest i’ve ever seen a squad.
The End Is Nigh on 18:40 - Aug 9 with 1619 viewsMagic_Michu

At least we have 8 wingers including Routledge and Dyer 😂

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The End Is Nigh on 18:53 - Aug 9 with 1559 viewsOldjack

We don't really know what goes on behind closed doors ,but this is looking very grim. A paper thin squad will end in tears, as was the case when the treacherous ones sold up to whoever

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The End Is Nigh on 19:04 - Aug 9 with 1485 viewsclloy2

The End Is Nigh on 18:53 - Aug 9 by Oldjack

We don't really know what goes on behind closed doors ,but this is looking very grim. A paper thin squad will end in tears, as was the case when the treacherous ones sold up to whoever

We will soon- I heard all the fixtures and fittings including the doors were thrown in as part of the Clucas deal
The End Is Nigh on 19:47 - Aug 9 with 1328 viewsJohnw102

The End Is Nigh on 19:04 - Aug 9 by clloy2

We will soon- I heard all the fixtures and fittings including the doors were thrown in as part of the Clucas deal

Don't forget the kettle!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024