Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby v Leeds 18:27 - Aug 11 with 2072 viewsEasternJack

1-2 at half time. Should be interesting after the way Leeds blew Stoke away last week.

Massive clanger by the Leeds keeper for the derby goal

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Derby v Leeds on 18:50 - Aug 11 with 2021 viewsEasternJack

1-3

Leeds are looking good this season

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Derby v Leeds on 18:58 - Aug 11 with 1968 viewsOldjack

1-4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Derby v Leeds on 19:01 - Aug 11 with 1950 viewspembsjack

Hope they burnout or they are going to take some stopping!
Derby v Leeds on 19:03 - Aug 11 with 1939 viewspencoedjack

Be a big test against them, give the ball away cheaply & they break very quickly.
Derby v Leeds on 19:12 - Aug 11 with 1878 viewssainthelens

Night game against them soon....place could be like the old days ( atmosphere wise). Dirty Leeds will sell out and be very noisy. Then again, we have our own "sell outs " looking down on us all above halfway line
Derby v Leeds on 19:19 - Aug 11 with 1829 viewsicecoldjack

Leeds look the real deal to me. Strong ,powerful with plenty if skill and running.

That Pablo looks a good player something like 2/3 assists and 1 goal already this season.

Beilsa would have been sensational at the Swans, not sure our egos would have liked operating through a translator but he's making Leeds look a premier league team to me.
Derby v Leeds on 21:08 - Aug 11 with 1679 viewsawayjack

Derby v Leeds on 19:19 - Aug 11 by icecoldjack

Leeds look the real deal to me. Strong ,powerful with plenty if skill and running.

That Pablo looks a good player something like 2/3 assists and 1 goal already this season.

Beilsa would have been sensational at the Swans, not sure our egos would have liked operating through a translator but he's making Leeds look a premier league team to me.

Only seen 2nd half but Pablo was excellent. Wasn't Beilsa available when we appointed Bradely and HJ didn't fancy him.
Derby v Leeds on 21:17 - Aug 11 with 1661 viewsItchySphincter

Derby v Leeds on 21:08 - Aug 11 by awayjack

Only seen 2nd half but Pablo was excellent. Wasn't Beilsa available when we appointed Bradely and HJ didn't fancy him.

We nearly went for him before Guidolin.

Ola!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby v Leeds on 21:17 - Aug 11 with 1661 viewsomarjack

I know we're only 2 games in..but they're truly looking like title favourites..kind of flawless for a championship side, And Bielsa is making the best out of the group he has.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Derby v Leeds on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 1652 viewsbyron

Derby v Leeds on 18:50 - Aug 11 by EasternJack

1-3

Leeds are looking good this season

Bollox they always tend to start well

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024