Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great result, however.. 20:43 - Aug 11 with 3644 viewsBillyChong

Our lack of options was clear to see when we went 3-5-2 with Grimes LWB. We were hanging on at that point against a poor Preston team. Olsson could arguably do with another few weeks off after WC duties, off the boil, but had to play. We are down to an even more inexperienced goalkeeper. Admittedly, this could have happened anyway but possibly not down to such a 3rd choice. We need a few loans to strengthen key areas, clear to see. And that’s still clutching at straws after that window. The competition doesn’t seem to be that decent, but we will hit injuries with 2 games in a week and the board need to recognise this.
Great result, however.. on 00:00 - Aug 12 with 674 viewsJackDownUnder

Thought the 2 subs we had were played perfectly by GP the Grimes sub was more than just one for one there was a shape change built in. That worked for a while at a time where we would have conceded had nothing happened they had far to much time on the ball. The second change was spot on as well the gap between midfield and defence was slammed shut and forced PNE to play the wings. Our strength this year looks like our ability to deal with the cross ball. So the shutout worked. GP knows his stuff.
Great result, however.. on 07:54 - Aug 12 with 579 viewsangryjack

Great result, however.. on 23:53 - Aug 11 by clloy2

Hmm maybe Woods may have made a difference. But our hedge fund owners would rather have cash in the bank

More like their personnel accounts,,
Great result, however.. on 08:26 - Aug 12 with 548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great result, however.. on 23:53 - Aug 11 by clloy2

Hmm maybe Woods may have made a difference. But our hedge fund owners would rather have cash in the bank

The frustrating thing is that with 3 decent signings we would be promoted, possibly even as champions. Watching our games this season the difference for me with Potters system and the opposition is how much quicker me move the ball in comparison.

If so much money had not been so needlessly wasted we could have the best squad in the division with the smallest outlay (even after cost cutting and wage reduction) , that's how much faith I have in Potter on the evidence so far.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024