Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic out of CL 20:58 - Aug 14 with 4362 viewsFireboy2

Celtic out of CL on 08:42 - Aug 15 with 907 viewspeenemunde

Celtic out of CL on 08:26 - Aug 15 by thornabyswan

That's what was in his autobiography I believe.
But he definitely had death threats off the IRA and had a device to check under his car for bombs.

He had threats made but don’t think anyone broke into his home.
Anyway are you saying no one should say anything negative about Celtic in case they get threatened by the ira.
Celtic out of CL on 08:52 - Aug 15 with 899 viewsthornabyswan

Celtic out of CL on 08:42 - Aug 15 by peenemunde

He had threats made but don’t think anyone broke into his home.
Anyway are you saying no one should say anything negative about Celtic in case they get threatened by the ira.

No I am saying Ollie should stick to football was tweeting during a pre season friendly.
You stated it was just banter I was just pointing out that the lunatic fringe don't find it funny.
Would you advise him to take the piss if he was playing for Rangers.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Celtic out of CL on 09:43 - Aug 15 with 831 viewsirishswan546

Celtic out of CL on 06:23 - Aug 15 by peenemunde

Ffs. It’s a bit of banter.
Get a life.

Like you I have no problem with oli tweeting support for Rangers so long as it's just about the team and he keeps away from the sectarian crap which he does, but going by ur logic then you should have no problem with someone tweeting or commenting on here about Celtic like others do about Rangers, again so long as it's about the team and not the sectarian crap. For the record I only support Swansea and don't follow Celtic because 1 I love the swans & 2 I don't like the sectarian crap that some of both sets of fans get up too.
Celtic out of CL on 10:08 - Aug 15 with 820 viewspikeypaul

Celtic out of CL on 00:18 - Aug 15 by Kilkennyjack

Pikey - u r as thick as shite and a pig ignorant moron.

Gammon of the highest order.

W⚓️.

Ha ha ha

From the biggest vilest racist on the site.

Everyone on this forum has witnessed your posts about your view the old should be
executed since they voted leave.

It tells us all we need to know about the type you are.

226 AFLI

Suck it up you Irish loser and enjoy Brexit 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
You could always go home and not rely on the 🇬🇧 feeding you if you do not like it

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic out of CL on 10:11 - Aug 15 with 814 viewsomarjack

Celtic out of CL on 10:08 - Aug 15 by pikeypaul

Ha ha ha

Everyone on this forum has witnessed your posts about your view the old should be

226 AFLI

You could always go home and not rely on the 🇬🇧 feeding you if you do not like it

lol

"Irish loser"..that's not "vile and racist" at all isn't it?

And your allusion to the Irish famine in your last line..very classy.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 13:16]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Celtic out of CL on 11:58 - Aug 15 with 748 viewspeenemunde

Celtic out of CL on 10:11 - Aug 15 by omarjack

lol

🤣
Celtic out of CL on 13:07 - Aug 15 with 700 viewsthornabyswan

Celtic out of CL on 10:11 - Aug 15 by omarjack

lol

Bellend is the word you are looking for.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Celtic out of CL on 16:16 - Aug 15 with 628 viewsKilkennyjack

Ha ha ha

226 AFLI

Listen you thick twaat, i said old people will die - as we all do - and as many of them voted Brexidiot, then it follows that the brexidiot vote will be missing a fair few since 2016.

Whereas more young people reaching the voting age will boost the pro european vote. If trends remain as 2016.

Thats just maths.

If you think thats wishing old people dead then you are a bigger div than i thought in the first place, and thats saying something i can tell you.

The young people will take the uk back into the eu as sure as night follows day. Its a certainty.

🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic out of CL on 16:24 - Aug 15 with 616 viewspeenemunde

Celtic out of CL on 16:16 - Aug 15 by Kilkennyjack

Listen you thick twaat, i said old people will die - as we all do - and as many of them voted Brexidiot, then it follows that the brexidiot vote will be missing a fair few since 2016.

Whereas more young people reaching the voting age will boost the pro european vote. If trends remain as 2016.

Thats just maths.

If you think thats wishing old people dead then you are a bigger div than i thought in the first place, and thats saying something i can tell you.

The young people will take the uk back into the eu as sure as night follows day. Its a certainty.

🇪🇺

The eu is dying and just wait and watch what happens within the next 15-20 years.
The Balkanisation of Europe is well under way - the end result will be absolute chaos unlike anything we have seen since the Second World War, and you think people will want to be part of that.
The end is in sight
Celtic out of CL on 17:40 - Aug 15 with 566 viewscwm02

Celtic out of CL on 21:38 - Aug 14 by owainglyndwr

Did Rangers even make it.
Horrible union waving scum

It's horrible to wave the flag of the UK that they (and us) live in? Seriously?
Celtic out of CL on 17:46 - Aug 15 with 562 viewscwm02

Celtic out of CL on 08:09 - Aug 15 by thornabyswan

Gascoigne would say it was banter when he mocked Celtic fans by pretending to play a flute at an old firm game.
Wasn't laughing when a guy with a balaclava on broke into his house and threatened to shoot him.
But back on subject highly paid footballers should stay off social media.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 8:10]

Gascoigne was winding Celtic fans up just like when G.Neville wind up the Liverpool fans by kissing his Man Utd badge or when Pratley did the swim away taunt.

It is banter, it is winding you rivals up. That's what players & fans do.

Granted the footballers are paid too much but they have as much right to go onto social media as you have coming onto the forum board.
Celtic out of CL on 18:56 - Aug 15 with 518 viewsperplex

The Scottish league, personally I have got no time for it and it would be nice if there was a Scots Sky channel which would mean keeping Scotitish football news off my Sky, One team dominates it yet can not compete else where showing just how crap Scottish football is.
Celtic out of CL on 19:05 - Aug 15 with 514 viewsperplex

Ha ha ha

226 AFLI

Bit harsh him saying they should be executed especially the ones who are still in good mind and good health, however once bedridden, or can not remember anything, or in constant pain they really should be gently helped on there way to non existence, which of course will also benefit many of us by not having to wait so long for our inheritance.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 19:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024