Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale 18:15 - Aug 17 with 672 viewsDarran

A 30 second walk from Max’s house.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 18:30 - Aug 17 with 636 viewsbluey_the_blue

Speaking of beer, Daz, you tried Iron Maiden's "The Trooper". Wife got the tin case with the Maiden pint class and the beer... rather nice taste to it.
New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 18:37 - Aug 17 with 624 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It may be 30 seconds to get there but a considerable time more to get back I guess.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 18:59 - Aug 17 with 599 viewsDarran

New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 18:30 - Aug 17 by bluey_the_blue

Speaking of beer, Daz, you tried Iron Maiden's "The Trooper". Wife got the tin case with the Maiden pint class and the beer... rather nice taste to it.

Yes I’ve tried a few of them. I had a sesh on the 666 a few months ago it’s 6.6%. The following day I thought I was going to die.

New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 19:04 - Aug 17 with 586 viewsbluey_the_blue

New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 18:59 - Aug 17 by Darran

Yes I’ve tried a few of them. I had a sesh on the 666 a few months ago it’s 6.6%. The following day I thought I was going to die.

lol
New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 19:06 - Aug 17 with 579 viewsDarran

New bar opening in Neath selling Real Ale on 19:04 - Aug 17 by bluey_the_blue

lol

Planet Rock have a new beer coming out soon too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024