Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 41264 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:53 - Aug 21 with 2397 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Think we can mix it with the best in this league, what will kill us is the numbers we have in the squad.

Injuries, tiredness and suspensions will happen. We all know what we need, get then through the door and we have a chance.

This. Potter clearly knows what he’s doing. Does Kaplan ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 2383 viewsplasjack

Leeds were lucky, nice change to see a well fought game, top six finish at least.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:56 - Aug 21 with 2353 viewsawayjack

Our starting team did every thing right. Fer was terrific in MF and VDH / Rodon / Roberts superb. Fulton and McBurnie looked knackered and if we strengthen DM and CF subs would have been very different.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 21 with 2321 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:53 - Aug 21 by longlostjack

This. Potter clearly knows what he’s doing. Does Kaplan ?

Well I was chatting to one of our coaches today who said that they are trying their best to get the bosses to get players in.

He wanted to say more but stopped but his face and bidy language told me so much.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 21 with 2278 viewsCaptain_Sham

I think its only fair that someone takes McBurnie to one side and explains to him that he isn't good enough to play up front in his own. He just doesn't have the necessary ability and strength. That right isn't it?? The perceived wisdom of our venerable experts.....

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:02 - Aug 21 with 2251 viewsRancid

Anyway, why the phuck was we bigging Leeds up so much before the game when its us they should be afraid of and so it proved.We were the bookies favourite to go up and PL side gone down.Different players but still respected.Its us fans who criticize constantly thats the problem.

Some tomato can put a thread up about Mcburnie being League 1 standard after 3 games.I said Id bookmark it and bump it but whats the point.Some of our fans are more like enemies of the club.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 21 with 2226 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:02 - Aug 21 by Rancid

Anyway, why the phuck was we bigging Leeds up so much before the game when its us they should be afraid of and so it proved.We were the bookies favourite to go up and PL side gone down.Different players but still respected.Its us fans who criticize constantly thats the problem.

Some tomato can put a thread up about Mcburnie being League 1 standard after 3 games.I said Id bookmark it and bump it but whats the point.Some of our fans are more like enemies of the club.

Its because we have a bunch of gutless turds posting here.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 21 with 2206 viewsItchySphincter

Leeds are not promotion material as they are. They’ll get murdered if they go up. We’re as good with an inexperienced team of strangers. Leeds have only got a few weeks of that in them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 21 with 2173 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 21 by Captain_Sham

Its because we have a bunch of gutless turds posting here.

Yeah because we should all be towing the party line on here, fůck off is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 21 with 2149 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 21 by Smellyplumz

Yeah because we should all be towing the party line on here, fůck off is it.

Fk off yourself

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:10 - Aug 21 with 2130 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 21 by ItchySphincter

Leeds are not promotion material as they are. They’ll get murdered if they go up. We’re as good with an inexperienced team of strangers. Leeds have only got a few weeks of that in them.

First half we made them look ordinary but they'll be up there challenging.Unless Bielsa quits or sacked as per.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:12 - Aug 21 with 2108 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 21 by Captain_Sham

Fk off yourself

Yeah sorry sham and rancid are football experts and anyone who voices concern is a traitor.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:13 - Aug 21 with 2093 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:12 - Aug 21 by Smellyplumz

Yeah sorry sham and rancid are football experts and anyone who voices concern is a traitor.

Eh? Lay off the pop is it
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:17 - Aug 21 with 2027 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:13 - Aug 21 by Rancid

Eh? Lay off the pop is it

Tired of the hindsight crew slagging posters off for having an opinion. That's what this forum is for ffs. Many many of mine have been wrong and I've held my hands up. I didn't think socks would do the business but I've been proved wrong and that's fůcking great.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 21 with 2004 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 21 by ItchySphincter

Not sure I believe that. Being promotion material and being good enough to stay in the PL are two different things. As much as I thought we played very well, and should have won it if Celina would have dinked it over the keeper, I though Leeds looked very good. They've got loads of pace and play the ball around nicely. They're also very streetwise (or dirty - take your pick). It was hearts in mouths a couple of times towards the end. Whether they can keep up their intensity, or whether Bielsa will run them into the ground, will be interesting to see.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:22 - Aug 21 with 1956 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Not sure I believe that. Being promotion material and being good enough to stay in the PL are two different things. As much as I thought we played very well, and should have won it if Celina would have dinked it over the keeper, I though Leeds looked very good. They've got loads of pace and play the ball around nicely. They're also very streetwise (or dirty - take your pick). It was hearts in mouths a couple of times towards the end. Whether they can keep up their intensity, or whether Bielsa will run them into the ground, will be interesting to see.

They really aren't that good. They push and pull and we let them play through us a bit but I'll be surprised if the finish in the top six. I don't really expect us to either but we're more likely than them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:23 - Aug 21 with 1947 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 21 by Captain_Sham

I think its only fair that someone takes McBurnie to one side and explains to him that he isn't good enough to play up front in his own. He just doesn't have the necessary ability and strength. That right isn't it?? The perceived wisdom of our venerable experts.....

Rightly MOM not just for his goals but his hold up play, movement, closing down and sheer energy was great to see. Developing good understanding with Celina. Stay fit he’ll get 20+ goals.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 1908 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:17 - Aug 21 by Smellyplumz

Tired of the hindsight crew slagging posters off for having an opinion. That's what this forum is for ffs. Many many of mine have been wrong and I've held my hands up. I didn't think socks would do the business but I've been proved wrong and that's fůcking great.

Well, I can't speak for Sham but I don't tend to slag posters off for having an opinion and never have.I have enough of my own so who the phuck am I to criticize?

However, I day slate the starter of the Mcburnie thread but don't you think it was warrented?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:33 - Aug 21 with 1847 viewsvidukasbox

Yes because that's not by far and away our worst performance of the season against an average Swansea side treating it like their cup final (your lot were pooped on 80 mins). Don't forget we played with no fit CB's too.

Do you think a team who's promoted has to play amazing every week?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:35 - Aug 21 with 1829 viewsvidukasbox

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:22 - Aug 21 by ItchySphincter

They really aren't that good. They push and pull and we let them play through us a bit but I'll be surprised if the finish in the top six. I don't really expect us to either but we're more likely than them.

Dream on dreamer.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:43 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:33 - Aug 21 by vidukasbox

Yes because that's not by far and away our worst performance of the season against an average Swansea side treating it like their cup final (your lot were pooped on 80 mins). Don't forget we played with no fit CB's too.

Calm down!!!

I personally believe that Leeds are a very good team and will be up there.

If you think that Leeds were the only team out there with issues in your starting team, think again.

We can argue who will be where come 46 games, the truth is anything can happen throughout the season.

Rest assured, if Bielsa stays, you will have a good season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:45 - Aug 21 with 1719 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:22 - Aug 21 by ItchySphincter

You can see why Leeds have done well so far. Played some intricate stuff with pace. You can also see why I think the Championship is there for the taking when we should have stuck three or four on them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:46 - Aug 21 with 1709 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:33 - Aug 21 by vidukasbox

Our cup final?

Shut up Endsleigh.

You lot are so small time that we couldn't even get our hands on the L1 trophy because your lot threatened court action. Embarrassing.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:49 - Aug 21 with 1680 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:43 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Calm down!!!

I personally believe that Leeds are a very good team and will be up there.

If you think that Leeds were the only team out there with issues in your starting team, think again.

We can argue who will be where come 46 games, the truth is anything can happen throughout the season.

Rest assured, if Bielsa stays, you will have a good season.

BoIIocks, now that this Viduckasux chap is here I will go as far as to say they were f*cking rubbish and we made them look half tidy because we had an off night. ;)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:50 - Aug 21 with 1677 viewsbonymine

Typical Leeds mentality the ‘Champions Of Europe’ song says it all they got to a final in the 1970s and wrecked Paris then they think they’re ‘European Champions’....Phuking deluded Yorkshire inbreds.

Constantly touted as ‘a big Club’ and a ‘sleeping giant’ well in the first half tonight they were most certainly sleeping as the Swans tore then apart.....

If Dirty Leeds finish in the top six this season they will have done well...

‘You’ve only got one song .......’ 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024