Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Autophagy 20:26 - Aug 23 with 6126 viewspeenemunde

The secret to a long life and will ward off many, many diseases.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 20:28]
Autophagy on 00:00 - Aug 25 with 1110 viewspeenemunde

Autophagy on 23:43 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Where’s Abundance? No food there for tens of thousands of years - those ketones must have had a fûcking party. 😂😂😂

Have all the youngsters left you tonight awwwww poor old Warwick.
You’ll have to arrange another auditioning.....🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Autophagy on 00:02 - Aug 25 with 1103 viewsWarwickHunt

Autophagy on 00:00 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

Have all the youngsters left you tonight awwwww poor old Warwick.
You’ll have to arrange another auditioning.....🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Feeble, Benny.

Feeble. 😂😂😂
Autophagy on 00:07 - Aug 25 with 1093 viewspeenemunde

Autophagy on 00:02 - Aug 25 by WarwickHunt

Feeble, Benny.

Feeble. 😂😂😂

True though.
Little hands 🤣
Autophagy on 00:16 - Aug 25 with 1088 viewsProfessor

Autophagy on 22:57 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

Fu*king hell. Do you understand what you have posted ?

I can
Autophagy on 00:24 - Aug 25 with 1079 viewsProfessor

Autophagy on 23:09 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

The Ethiopian and Irish famines were in human evolutionary terms nothing more than a blink of an eyelid.
What about the other tens of thousands of years that food was not in Abundance ?

Populations were small until fairly recently. Food supply limits the population size. In modern societies lack of food leads to famine and in the case of Ireland and Ethiopia 100, 000s of deaths. If we had evolved to survive without food this would not be the case. Once nutrients are depleted you get a death phase in bacteria. The same for us sadly. I have lots of interesting tales about evolution and indeed co- evolution but wasted on the tinfoil hat brigade
Autophagy on 06:12 - Aug 25 with 1043 viewspeenemunde

Autophagy on 00:24 - Aug 25 by Professor

Populations were small until fairly recently. Food supply limits the population size. In modern societies lack of food leads to famine and in the case of Ireland and Ethiopia 100, 000s of deaths. If we had evolved to survive without food this would not be the case. Once nutrients are depleted you get a death phase in bacteria. The same for us sadly. I have lots of interesting tales about evolution and indeed co- evolution but wasted on the tinfoil hat brigade

You are talking nonsense. You seem to have a mentality that is stuck in the past.
God help the children with teachers like you.

You also keep going on about famine, why I don’t know.
Intermittent fasting and Autophagy has nothing to do with famine.
It’s only recently that humans have been able to eat basically whenever they want.
In the past it was not uncommon to go many hours and even a day or two without food and as I’ve already said this has nothing to do with famine or starvation.

You have boxed yourself into a corner and that’s something a teacher should ever do.
Scientific thinking changes all the time with new breakthroughs and understanding.
It wasn’t that long ago the many in the scientific community thought the world was flat and I’m sure if you had been around at that time, you’d have been saying the same, and calling everyone who disagrees with you the “tinfoil brigade”.
Autophagy on 09:09 - Aug 25 with 1026 viewsProfessor

Autophagy on 06:12 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

You are talking nonsense. You seem to have a mentality that is stuck in the past.
God help the children with teachers like you.

You also keep going on about famine, why I don’t know.
Intermittent fasting and Autophagy has nothing to do with famine.
It’s only recently that humans have been able to eat basically whenever they want.
In the past it was not uncommon to go many hours and even a day or two without food and as I’ve already said this has nothing to do with famine or starvation.

You have boxed yourself into a corner and that’s something a teacher should ever do.
Scientific thinking changes all the time with new breakthroughs and understanding.
It wasn’t that long ago the many in the scientific community thought the world was flat and I’m sure if you had been around at that time, you’d have been saying the same, and calling everyone who disagrees with you the “tinfoil brigade”.

Really. What do you think I do? You asked what happens when there is no food not no food for a short time!. I am not chicken minced you understand what autophagy actually is. Since Erastothenes showed the curvature of the earth in Alexandria not just the Renaissance, the belief in a flat earth was propogated by the church. I do not teach children.
Autophagy on 20:04 - Aug 25 with 961 viewsCatullus

Did I understand what I posted, yes, I posted the answer to your question which was, how many ketones are too many. The answer ws set out in the measuring systen used for ketones. It wasn't that hard.
As for food wasn't in abundance.......our early ancestors were hunter gatherers, in return they too were hunted. They gathered food that grew wild and hunted whatever animals they could eat. They didn't go hungry by choice because they had no science.....or pseudoscience to tell them it was a good thing,. or not. They ate when hungry and if there was no food, they went looking for it.
Ot are you trying to say neanderthals were in favour of autophagy?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024