Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread 11:33 - Aug 23 with 23133 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 23:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 11:51 - Aug 23 with 9720 viewsJoshTheJack

It's going to be another cracking atmosphere.2-0 Swans,Mcburnie,Celina.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 12:06 - Aug 23 with 9694 viewsSwan91

3-1 swans!
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 23 with 9631 viewsomarjack

Bristol have been poor this season, They sold their best and replaced them with mediocrity. Sure they've beaten QPR away few days back, but QPR are in such shambles they're probably heading to League One.

Imo, Playing home against such competition should be easy enough for us. There are never guarantees in football but it's hard not to feel positive about this one.

2-0 Swans.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 20:20 - Aug 23 with 9516 viewshammy

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 23 by omarjack

Bristol have been poor this season, They sold their best and replaced them with mediocrity. Sure they've beaten QPR away few days back, but QPR are in such shambles they're probably heading to League One.

Imo, Playing home against such competition should be easy enough for us. There are never guarantees in football but it's hard not to feel positive about this one.

2-0 Swans.

And go top of the league โ€ฆ I loves the Championship :)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 9504 viewsFireboy2

Just been told that my car is unlikely to be fixed tomorrow so it looks like me and the eldest wont be down

FFS
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 08:36 - Aug 24 with 9122 viewsepaul

Buzzing for this after Tuesday, first time in 24 years going to 2 consecutive home games!! Loving it......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 12:56 - Aug 24 with 8924 viewslonglostjack

Same here. First game of the season. COYS!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 24 with 8749 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 20:25 - Aug 23 by Fireboy2

Just been told that my car is unlikely to be fixed tomorrow so it looks like me and the eldest wont be down

FFS

Guess who has got his car fixed and is battering his way through traffic to get down for tomorrows game
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 24 with 8705 viewsJoshTheJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 24 by Fireboy2

Guess who has got his car fixed and is battering his way through traffic to get down for tomorrows game

Well come on tell us you tease. You've plenty of time until KO no need to rush.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 17:58 - Aug 24 with 8661 viewssainthelens

As an attacking side I've not many concerns tmrw..and again see us bagging a couple.
However defence still a concern and even tho we've kept a couple of clean sheets, am worried that we'll need to score at least twice to win.
All said and done 2-1 home win.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 24 with 8512 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 24 by Fireboy2

Do you live in Pontardawe?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 24 with 8476 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you live in Pontardawe?

Got down about an hour ago

Fvcking nightmare

Cant wait til tomorrow
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 24 with 8407 viewsSwansNZ

If we play like we did against Leeds, and weโ€™ll win easily enough.

3-1

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 00:16 - Aug 25 with 8265 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 24 by SwansNZ

3-1

Here's to another step along the way. An increase in understanding, an even higher level of performance and other players breaking their scoring ducks. And a clean sheet of course.

Can't f*cking wait

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 06:50 - Aug 25 with 8123 viewsAguycalledJack

I hope we batter them
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 08:05 - Aug 25 with 8048 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 24 by SwansNZ

3-1

Thats the score I'm thinking too, will be following the game from France
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 08:39 - Aug 25 with 8021 viewsswan65split

tight game maybe. hoping for a win.
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:12 - Aug 25 with 7970 viewsOldjack

Heavy traffic on the M4 right now
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 9:13]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 11:58 - Aug 25 with 7750 viewsMorristonmike

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:12 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

Heavy traffic on the M4 right now
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 9:13]

Hahahaha
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Aug 25 with 7464 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 7355 viewsMagic_Michu

Tom Carroll รฐลธยคยฎ

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Aug 25 with 7349 viewsSenhin

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

I know he makes a good impact sub... But does Montero not start in the hopes that we can manage without him and not have to pay his appearance fee cos it will be higher than the new players?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Aug 25 with 7278 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Aug 25 by Senhin

I know he makes a good impact sub... But does Montero not start in the hopes that we can manage without him and not have to pay his appearance fee cos it will be higher than the new players?

As Fer is not starting I wonder if he had a few twinges after his first start?
The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:29 - Aug 25 with 7257 viewsSenhin

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

As Fer is not starting I wonder if he had a few twinges after his first start?

I would hope its just more of a case that he isn't 100% yet and won't be able to play today and Tuesday and they feel he would be more needed Tuesday.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Swansea City Vs Bristol City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:45 - Aug 25 with 7128 viewsGroo

Is the Swans TV pre-show audio only then? That's all I get right now

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024