Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's clear this up for our young players 19:26 - Sep 1 with 1218 viewsMrSwerve

For those who find it hard to comprehend things.

NONE of this criticism is aimed at our f*cking brilliant young boys who are giving it their all for our shirt. A silly mistake today will hopefully be learned from, but an inexperienced side will naturally suffer more of these errors.

Our boys have done brilliantly all season, so far. They have been utterly dropped in the sh*t by those in charge of the club. There is no back up to our amazing lads on the pitch, who are playing out of their skins to match and beat some of these Championship sides. Wanting a small bit of depth DOES NOT mean putting us into further debt and spending 20 million. THERE IS a happy medium.

As has been said by a couple of astute posters here, 3 or 4 half decent experienced players and we'd be in the playoffs easily. The quality of this league is underwhelming. Hopefully Routs, Dyer and Bony will improve things, but we can't assume.

We can't play our players out of position for the whole season. Oli was playing CB towards the end ffs.

And a final mention for Graham Potter. F*cking hats off to you. Your ability (wizardry?) to change the system and shoehorn players into different positions is what is saving us right now.

A SMALL bit of backing and we would be a true force in this league. Frustrating. Well done to our young boys, you're doing us proud. You have our full support and not a single Swans fan wants you to lose or fail, despite what sh*t you may read on here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 1170 viewsirishswan546

Well said
Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 1156 viewsswan65split

Only hing I was worried about after todays game is we look vulnerable in CD despite VDH improving like heck, we should have had some experience brought in.
Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 1111 viewsLeonWasGod

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:30 - Sep 1 by swan65split

Only hing I was worried about after todays game is we look vulnerable in CD despite VDH improving like heck, we should have had some experience brought in.

We have CCV was class at Ipswich last season. He’ll make a difference once he’s fully up to speed. He’d have sorted Morrison out today.

Agree with the OP.
Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 1092 viewsCaptain_Sham

"As has been said by a couple of astute posters here, 3 or 4 half decent experienced players and we'd be in the playoffs easily. The quality of this league is underwhelming. Hopefully Routs, Dyer and Bony will improve things, but we can't assume. "

What a load of fking drivel. Pure conjecture. We might have signed a bunch of duffers. Astute. ROFL

Its just a ride.

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 1071 viewsPegojack

Top post, Swervy.

There's nothing contradictory about loving the Swans team and wanting them to succeed, whilst at the same time hoping every one of the dirty sell outs and the Yank coonts come down with Chron's disease and syphilis.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 20:12]
Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 1069 viewsMrSwerve

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:38 - Sep 1 by Captain_Sham

"As has been said by a couple of astute posters here, 3 or 4 half decent experienced players and we'd be in the playoffs easily. The quality of this league is underwhelming. Hopefully Routs, Dyer and Bony will improve things, but we can't assume. "

What a load of fking drivel. Pure conjecture. We might have signed a bunch of duffers. Astute. ROFL

I am very glad that you disagree.

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 1048 viewsCaptain_Sham

Beep beep. This truck is reversing.

Its just a ride.

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:45 - Sep 1 with 1008 viewsMrSwerve

Let's clear this up for our young players on 19:42 - Sep 1 by Captain_Sham

Beep beep. This truck is reversing.

Not at all. I'm glad when certain posters who are usually wrong disagree.

Anyway no need to troll the post.

Login to get fewer ads

Let's clear this up for our young players on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 856 viewskrunchykarrot

Good post, experience banked all over the pitch our youngsters learning on the job which has its pitfalls. Some of the criticism of our players on other posts is OTT anybody who has played a decent game of football has lost it now and then. I could pick up on induvidual performences today good or not so good but they won as a team running themselves into the ground.
As you pointed out our CF was CB and thank god the crossbar was on our side, but the way we play when we are behind is a credit to Potter if TC curler had gone in amazing as i was screaming take it to the corner.

" Well done to our young boys, you're doing us proud. You have our full support and not a single Swans fan wants you to lose or fail"

Thats what they want to read.
Let's clear this up for our young players on 20:30 - Sep 1 with 763 viewsMrSwerve

Let's clear this up for our young players on 20:12 - Sep 1 by krunchykarrot

Good post, experience banked all over the pitch our youngsters learning on the job which has its pitfalls. Some of the criticism of our players on other posts is OTT anybody who has played a decent game of football has lost it now and then. I could pick up on induvidual performences today good or not so good but they won as a team running themselves into the ground.
As you pointed out our CF was CB and thank god the crossbar was on our side, but the way we play when we are behind is a credit to Potter if TC curler had gone in amazing as i was screaming take it to the corner.

" Well done to our young boys, you're doing us proud. You have our full support and not a single Swans fan wants you to lose or fail"

Thats what they want to read.

Well said KK.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024