Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buffering problem 😠 22:17 - Sep 3 with 3050 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Please can someone give a simple way of dealing with buffering, i've tried deleting cache, thumbnails etc but still no joy?
Buffering problem 😠 on 00:02 - Sep 4 with 2989 viewsSoberBaker

Sudocrem?

AMOW

Buffering problem 😠 on 00:16 - Sep 4 with 2976 viewsHighjack

Yeah your pants are probably a bit tight. Have you put on a bit of weight lately?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Buffering problem 😠 on 00:22 - Sep 4 with 2970 viewsSwanjaxs

Could be your supplier "throttling" at peak times mate? Depends on your coverage, try a total reboot perhaps? "Pull the plug out" in layman's terms 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Buffering problem 😠 on 00:30 - Sep 4 with 2955 viewsHighjack

Buffering problem 😠 on 00:22 - Sep 4 by Swanjaxs

Could be your supplier "throttling" at peak times mate? Depends on your coverage, try a total reboot perhaps? "Pull the plug out" in layman's terms 👍

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Buffering problem 😠 on 01:07 - Sep 4 with 2933 viewsSwanjaxs

Buffering problem 😠 on 00:30 - Sep 4 by Highjack

😁😁😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Buffering problem 😠 on 02:07 - Sep 4 with 2912 viewsphact0rri

aside from upgrading your machine's internals or your internet speed. There are two ways to sort buffering.

1) pause your stream and let the video build up its "buffer" for several minutes.

2) downgrade the quality of the stream to better match your internet speed, if the stream has quality options.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Buffering problem 😠 on 02:33 - Sep 4 with 2903 viewsJack123

Get an Ethernet cable, if possible for device?

Also I'm guessing you are using kodi?, even for for me wired, I seem to be changing sources all the time, it's not like it was!

libera nos a malo

Buffering problem 😠 on 03:40 - Sep 4 with 2891 viewsforkbeard

Are you on fibre broadband or standard and also what's your expected speed on your package?
Run a speedtest ( http://www.speedtest.net/ )
Always try and run ethernet lead where possible.

If it's that bad a performance, might be either faulty connection or your own device but consider running speedtest on multiple devices in household to rule out device issue, however must stress wireless speedtests are s**t for accuracy as environmental factors can impact it.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 3:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Buffering problem 😠 on 13:23 - Sep 4 with 2720 viewsLeonWasGod

Buffering problem 😠 on 00:22 - Sep 4 by Swanjaxs

The first three replies have nailed it. If you've been giving it a good throttling and wearing tight pants, best apply some sudocrem
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024