Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien 21:14 - Sep 4 with 969 viewsomarjack

Purchased players:

Player------------Fee------------Amortisation

1) Llorente----------6 m----------------3 m
2) B. Baston-------15.5 m-------------3.8 m
3) Mawson----------5 m----------------1.3 m
4) Van der Hoorn---2 m----------------0.7 m
5) J.Ayew-------------5 m----------------1.4 m
6) Fer-------------------5 m---------------1.3 m
7) Carroll---------------5 m---------------1.4 m
8) Olsson---------------4 m---------------1.1 m
9) Narsingh------------4 m----------------1.1 m
10) Mesa----------------11 m--------------2.8 m
11) R.Sanches----------5 m---------------5 m
12) Bony-----------------12 m--------------6 m
13) Clucas---------------15 m--------------3.8 m
14) T.Abraham----------1.5 m-------------1.5 m
15) A.Ayew---------------20 m--------------5.7 m
16) Celina----------------3 m----------------0.7 m
17) Asoro-----------------2 m----------------0.7 m
18) McKay---------------0.5 m--------------0.2 m
19) John-----------------0.5 m---------------0.2 m

-------------------Total fees: 122 m------------Total amortisations: 41.7 m

Sold Players:

Player---------------Fee-------------Book value at the time of sale (est)-----------Profit on sale

1) Sigurosson----40 m----------------------------2 m----------------------------------- + 38 m
2) Llorente---------13.5 m-------------------------3 m---------------------------------- + 10.5 m
3) A.Ayew-----------20 m---------------------------0--------------------------------------+ 20 m
4) Williams----------12 m---------------------------0--------------------------------------+ 12 m
5) Cork----------------8 m---------------------------1.5 m---------------------------------+ 6.5 m
6) Barrow-------------1.5 m-------------------------0.5 m---------------------------------+ 1 m
7) Kingsley------------3 m---------------------------0---------------------------------------+ 3 m
8) Paloschi-----------5.5 m-------------------------6.5 m---------------------------------- - 1 m
9) Gomis----------------2 m---------------------------0--------------------------------------- + 2 m
10) Eder----------------4 m---------------------------4 m--------------------------------------- 0
11) Mawson------------15 m-------------------------2.5 m---------------------------------- + 13.5 m
12) Clucas---------------6 m--------------------------11 m------------------------------------- - 5 m
13) Mesa-----------------5.5 m------------------------8 m------------------------------------- - 2.5 m
14) Fabianski-------------7 m-------------------------0----------------------------------------- + 7 m
15) Fernandez------------6 m-------------------------2 m-------------------------------------- + 4 m
16) Bartley------------------4 m------------------------0------------------------------------------ + 4 m

---------------------Total fees: 153 m-------------------------------Total profit on sales= + 113 m

Net transfers= 122 - 153 = - 31 m

Player registrations vs Profit on sale= 41.5 - 113 = - 71.5 m

[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 21:15]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:16 - Sep 4 with 959 viewsjasper_T

Have you factored in the agents fees?
Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:17 - Sep 4 with 948 viewsomarjack

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:16 - Sep 4 by jasper_T

It's a rough analysis. There are hidden factors of course, Some might consider a 10% addition or around that figure. I didn't because these figures aren't known of course.

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:20 - Sep 4 with 927 viewsKrisP

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:16 - Sep 4 by jasper_T

Of course not. Or signing on fees. Or any other number of things that would make that headline figure less pitchfork-worthy. Still had the balls to call it detailed though, fair play. I liked the addition of a couple of accountancy terms in an attempt to give it a layer of legitimacy.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 21:21]
Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:31 - Sep 4 with 862 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interesting, a quick calculation giving a steer as to what numbers need investigation.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:35 - Sep 4 with 838 viewsjasper_T

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:17 - Sep 4 by omarjack

It's a rough analysis. There are hidden factors of course, Some might consider a 10% addition or around that figure. I didn't because these figures aren't known of course.

We had to declare how much we spent on agents annually while we were in the PL (maybe still?). You can find the figures for each year with a quick google.
Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 828 viewsomarjack

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:31 - Sep 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

Interesting, a quick calculation giving a steer as to what numbers need investigation.

They've banked 70 m in 2 years in player sales.

I'd say that in the 1st two seasons, the wages and expenses matched the turnover (the official figures of the 1st year of them in charge confirm that)..Therefore, all the money they made of sales went to their pockets.

But for this season, There will be a 30 m loss awaiting them. Which is of course more than covered with the money they sucked out of the club already. No wonder they're not selling any time soon. There are still more funds to swallow for a while, grind the wages down, sell anyone of value, and more money will come in. And when it's all dry, put the club for sale and squeeze more money. Then move to the next business to sink.

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 821 viewsomarjack

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:35 - Sep 4 by jasper_T

We had to declare how much we spent on agents annually while we were in the PL (maybe still?). You can find the figures for each year with a quick google.

6 m for the first year, 7 m for the 2nd I think?

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:39 - Sep 4 with 811 viewsjasper_T

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:37 - Sep 4 by omarjack

6 m for the first year, 7 m for the 2nd I think?

Think it was something like that. Figures cover new signings and new contracts (which affect amortisation and book value figures when they occur).
Login to get fewer ads

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 783 viewsawayjack

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:20 - Sep 4 by KrisP

Of course not. Or signing on fees. Or any other number of things that would make that headline figure less pitchfork-worthy. Still had the balls to call it detailed though, fair play. I liked the addition of a couple of accountancy terms in an attempt to give it a layer of legitimacy.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 21:21]

Just love people that sit and the sidelines and snipe but do nothing. One of your posts suggested Bob Bradley wasn’t given a fair chance, so I can see why sniping is easier for you.
Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:57 - Sep 4 with 728 viewsKrisP

Detailed analysis of transfers under Kaplan & Levien on 21:46 - Sep 4 by awayjack

Just love people that sit and the sidelines and snipe but do nothing. One of your posts suggested Bob Bradley wasn’t given a fair chance, so I can see why sniping is easier for you.

Isn't this a forum full of people sniping and doing nothing? I include a basic list of reported transfer fees as "nothing" in the grand scheme of things. What are you doing that's so impactful?

Other than reading my post history and wilfully misinterpreting a simple theoretical question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024