Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. 13:10 - Sep 22 with 4988 viewsItchySphincter

Feel free to sling your sh!t in here.

I said it first.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 13:26 - Sep 22 with 4275 viewsJango

Being one of Northampton’s star players last year seems to have done wonders for him. Big season ahead for him. If he stays fit I see him and Fer forming a great partnership.
The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 14:03 - Sep 22 with 4219 viewsElmo

Bags of natural talent and flair. Great seeing him getting stuck in - pleasantly surprised when I saw it was him that put in a sliding tackle near the end of the Forest game, right in front of us. His face said a lot.

Should flourish alongside Fer and/or a midfield enforcer.

Could be key to unlocking big lumbering championship defences.

He's no Ki for sure
The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 14:06 - Sep 22 with 4211 viewsOldjack

o gawd Itchy.. i haven't got a clue... bollocks has spoken
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:41]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 14:58 - Sep 22 with 4101 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 14:06 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

So you disagree then? No surprise given that you disagree with everything I say just for the sake of it.

Bookmarked.

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:40 - Sep 22 with 4044 viewsOldjack

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 14:58 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

So you disagree then? No surprise given that you disagree with everything I say just for the sake of it.

Bookmarked.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:43 - Sep 22 with 4035 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:40 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

Nothing to add then smelly?

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:45 - Sep 22 with 4030 viewsOldjack

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:43 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

Nothing to add then smelly?

apart from you being a top class div ,no

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:48 - Sep 22 with 4022 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:45 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

apart from you being a top class div ,no

Ruining another football discussion. Well done Anal.

Login to get fewer ads

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:50 - Sep 22 with 4011 viewsOldjack

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:48 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

Ruining another football discussion. Well done Anal.

oi dippy he's not fit to lace up Ki's togs and never will be

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:55 - Sep 22 with 3990 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:50 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

OH.MY.GOD!!!!! You still have a hardon for the Korean Beckham?!!!!!!

This is a Matthew Grimes appreciation thread - go and start your own Ki thread, loser.

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 19:59 - Sep 22 with 3794 viewsicecoldjack

Thought Grimes played well today, I also have no doubt that he knows it's the best chance of making his mark, I wish him well and I've called him a waster for years, be chuffed to bits if he proved me wrong .
The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 20:37 - Sep 22 with 3728 viewsItchySphincter

Well said Icey.

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 20:52 - Sep 22 with 3682 viewshobo

I said at the start of the season, in his interviews he comes across as a changed player. I've no doubt he will grow into being an important player for us. A huge transformation from even 6 months ago . It's easy to forget his age too as he seems to have been with us for ages, but he's only just turned 23, so is nowhere near the finished article yet.
The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 11:58 - Sep 23 with 3375 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 20:52 - Sep 22 by hobo

I said at the start of the season, in his interviews he comes across as a changed player. I've no doubt he will grow into being an important player for us. A huge transformation from even 6 months ago . It's easy to forget his age too as he seems to have been with us for ages, but he's only just turned 23, so is nowhere near the finished article yet.

He showed flashes of brilliance when playing for the England U23s, but was totally inconsistent.
Now after a season with plenty of game time the consistency has improved no end.
The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 2843 viewsItchySphincter

Rumpety bump!

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 17:43 - Nov 7 with 2833 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 14:06 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

bump

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 17:44 - Nov 7 with 2829 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 15:50 - Sep 22 by Oldjack

Bump

Thick tw@t!

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 18:07 - Nov 7 with 2787 viewsOldjack

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 17:44 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

Bump

Thick tw@t!

still clueless ,you div

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 18:35 - Nov 7 with 2748 viewsbuilthjack

Different player since he got the Range Rover

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 18:43 - Nov 7 with 2734 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 18:07 - Nov 7 by Oldjack

still clueless ,you div

You’re still alive then. I was beginning to wonder....

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 23:33 - Nov 7 with 2564 viewsraynor94

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 18:43 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

You’re still alive then. I was beginning to wonder....

I don't think he goes anymore, since we were relegated...

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 07:00 - Nov 8 with 2488 viewsItchySphincter

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 23:33 - Nov 7 by raynor94

I don't think he goes anymore, since we were relegated...

He’ll have no one to watch when Bournemouth get relegated.

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 07:08 - Apr 10 with 1882 viewsItchySphincter

Just saying.......

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 08:08 - Apr 10 with 1784 viewsThrasher6

I think The Good Doctor (GP) deserves a bit of credit as well. He's a terrific man manager and I bet he's had a lot to do with his transformation...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The official 'Matthew Grimes is going to be a top player for us' thread. on 09:06 - Apr 10 with 1666 viewsGeoffThom

Two years ago I wouldn't have put him in ragged schools side
But fair play what a season completely turned it around my player of the season so far
Well done son keep it up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024