Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13071 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:49 - Sep 30 with 837 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:43 - Sep 30 by Darran

It’s miracle you thick çunt.

...And with that the troll waves his white flag after realising he’s done.

Correcting typos is not a good look when you have nothing of substance left to debate.

Although coming from you, not a surprise, you have been a busted flush for a long long time.

As you were.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:52 - Sep 30 with 825 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:49 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Correcting typos is not a good look when you have nothing of substance left to debate.

Although coming from you, not a surprise, you have been a busted flush for a long long time.

As you were.

Well your bum chum avoided his fuçk up last weekend and he’s avoiding it again and you’re one of the reasons this Forum is dying so go tuck yourself.

Go on ask him how he knows our team before it’s announced even though he doesn’t know anyone. Go on I dare you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:54 - Sep 30 with 820 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:49 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

As you were.

Oh and as for done I haven’t said anything you dull twát.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:58 - Sep 30 with 799 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:52 - Sep 30 by Darran

Well your bum chum avoided his fuçk up last weekend and he’s avoiding it again and you’re one of the reasons this Forum is dying so go tuck yourself.

Go on ask him how he knows our team before it’s announced even though he doesn’t know anyone. Go on I dare you.

This forum is a thousand times better with the likes of me to call thick idiots like you out in your inane bullish!t. It feels like it’s dying for you, granted. But that’s the idea.

He didn’t know, he like most others that know football can make educated guesses based on probability. Try watching the Swans and supporting them instead of spending your life on here crying about people being right.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:00 - Sep 30 with 796 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:58 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

This forum is a thousand times better with the likes of me to call thick idiots like you out in your inane bullish!t. It feels like it’s dying for you, granted. But that’s the idea.

He didn’t know, he like most others that know football can make educated guesses based on probability. Try watching the Swans and supporting them instead of spending your life on here crying about people being right.

No he definitely knew. It’s two consecutive Saturdays now.

Go on ask him.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:06 - Sep 30 with 786 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:52 - Sep 30 by Darran

You're truly pathetic aren't you.

With a bit of luck you'll fack off this forum for good. You offer it zero.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:09 - Sep 30 with 776 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:00 - Sep 30 by Darran

No he definitely knew. It’s two consecutive Saturdays now.

Go on ask him.

Don’t be so silly.

Rodon and VdH partnership next week I reckon. You?
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 22:10]

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:12 - Sep 30 with 769 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets get something right here, these lads that are coming in are not kids and would be patronising to say so?

I just want to get this sorted after reading through all these posts.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:13 - Sep 30 with 767 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:09 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Don’t be so silly.

I'll let you know Tuesday night mate. Potter always gives me a quick buzz with the team.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:14 - Sep 30 with 764 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:06 - Sep 30 by _

You're truly pathetic aren't you.

With a bit of luck you'll fack off this forum for good. You offer it zero.

Well you like to roll out the same old abuse when someone’s got you by the bollox don’t you?

Anyway seeing as everyone else is afraid of you I’ll ask you.

Who on the inside is leaking our team to you before it’s officially announced?

I await your answer.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:14 - Sep 30 with 761 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:12 - Sep 30 by magicdaps10

Lets get something right here, these lads that are coming in are not kids and would be patronising to say so?

I just want to get this sorted after reading through all these posts.

Bandwagon Daps has arrived.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:15 - Sep 30 with 758 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:14 - Sep 30 by Darran

Well you like to roll out the same old abuse when someone’s got you by the bollox don’t you?

Anyway seeing as everyone else is afraid of you I’ll ask you.

Who on the inside is leaking our team to you before it’s officially announced?

I await your answer.

You stink of piss

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:16 - Sep 30 with 754 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:09 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Don’t be so silly.

All depends if Mr Potter is worried about the aerial battles or not.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:17 - Sep 30 with 739 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:16 - Sep 30 by Darran

All depends if Mr Potter is worried about the aerial battles or not.

He isn’t.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:18 - Sep 30 with 739 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:15 - Sep 30 by _

You stink of piss

You’re not going to answer then?

Very strange. You keep telling everyone that you don’t know any insiders but you clearly do.

I bet your insider is tamping reading this seeing that you fuçked up by posting his/her info.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:19 - Sep 30 with 736 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:14 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Bandwagon Daps has arrived.

No answer then just an insult.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:20 - Sep 30 with 732 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:17 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

He isn’t.

I know he wasn’t last Saturday either when your chum announced it on here 25 minutes before the team was officially announced.

Gosh you’re so silly aye.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:20 - Sep 30 with 728 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:19 - Sep 30 by magicdaps10

It’s not an insult.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:21 - Sep 30 with 719 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:20 - Sep 30 by Darran

I know he wasn’t last Saturday either when your chum announced it on here 25 minutes before the team was officially announced.

Gosh you’re so silly aye.

Ah so we agree that you can make guesses based on football knowledge then. Something you lack.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:21 - Sep 30 with 721 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:19 - Sep 30 by magicdaps10

Do as I say but not as I do.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:24 - Sep 30 with 712 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:21 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Ah so we agree that you can make guesses based on football knowledge then. Something you lack.

Yes we agree that you can make guesses but someone isn’t making guesses someone is being fed info from inside.

Do you agree that someone could be being fed info from inside%?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:24 - Sep 30 with 710 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:18 - Sep 30 by Darran

You’re not going to answer then?

Very strange. You keep telling everyone that you don’t know any insiders but you clearly do.

I bet your insider is tamping reading this seeing that you fuçked up by posting his/her info.

I've told you. I get it from Potter.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:24 - Sep 30 with 706 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:20 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

It’s not an insult.

Still no answer to the question then, simple yes/no will do

Or

A big story to the question......I will even give you a big slice of bread in anticipation.

You lads have had another disaster today, good night boys.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:26 - Sep 30 with 700 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:24 - Sep 30 by _

I've told you. I get it from Potter.

You’ve never told me anything stop lying.

Who’s feeding you the info?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:28 - Sep 30 with 694 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:24 - Sep 30 by magicdaps10

Still no answer to the question then, simple yes/no will do

Or

A big story to the question......I will even give you a big slice of bread in anticipation.

You lads have had another disaster today, good night boys.

You have genuine low level intelligence don't you mate. It really shines through.

ps - does anyone want to to talk football? I hate getting dragged down to the levels of Teabag and Twpsin.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024