Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli Mcburnie 14:26 - Oct 31 with 5600 viewsSwan91

What do you think his best type of play in the team is?

for me I think he is the perfect player just behind a second striker... seeing Bony back in training in the video today... those 2 strikers together could solve our goalscoring problems.

sometimes I feel a player like Mcburnie has still not got his positioning worked out well... but a player like Bony if at the top might possibly be a bit better... when those crosses go flying in. so will be interesting to see if he makes any appearances and just what would his impact would be at CH level.
Oli Mcburnie on 10:38 - Nov 3 with 1248 views34dfgdf54

Oli Mcburnie on 10:24 - Nov 3 by BDS

How did Barnsley use Oli? Did well for them.
As for Bony, if he starts every game he may possibly approach match fitness by January ready to be moved on. He was great for us first time round but has played very little football over the last few years. Never going to be the player he was. We seem to have a pretty good team spirit which could well be upset by forcing Bony in.

Oli’s doing well for us aswell. Hold up play isn’t a strong point of his though in my opinion.
Oli Mcburnie on 12:51 - Nov 6 with 1162 viewsjackrmee

GP on whether Oli and Wilf can play together.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/could-wilfried-bony-o

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Oli Mcburnie on 13:08 - Nov 6 with 1141 viewsSwan91

Oli Mcburnie on 12:51 - Nov 6 by jackrmee

GP on whether Oli and Wilf can play together.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/could-wilfried-bony-o

I was just about to post this haha beat me to it.

He also thinks it possible to have both on the pitch.. I am really not surprised.. I don't want wingers to go missing.. but would be good to see both together.
Oli Mcburnie on 13:15 - Nov 6 with 1138 viewsjackrmee

Oli Mcburnie on 13:08 - Nov 6 by Swan91

I was just about to post this haha beat me to it.

He also thinks it possible to have both on the pitch.. I am really not surprised.. I don't want wingers to go missing.. but would be good to see both together.

I'd definitely love to see them both together.
I anyone can find a way for it to work, Potter can.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024