Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Children in Need 14:10 - Nov 16 with 2667 viewsHighjack

With all the income tax, fuel duty, VAT, booze duty, corporation tax, national insurance, council tax, carrier bag charges, tobacco duty, speeding fines and all the other stealth taxes we pay every single day of our lives pouring into the government coffers, why the FÂ¥ck does Doris from accounts have to sit in a bath of beans for three hours so an unwell child can get a wheelchair?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Children in Need on 11:40 - Nov 17 with 565 viewsCatullus

Children in Need on 11:37 - Nov 17 by 1983

Alcoholism & nasty drunk, take a walk down any city or town high street and you'll see plenty

Yeah that commute to work can be a bitch!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Children in Need on 11:41 - Nov 17 with 565 views1983

Children in Need on 10:33 - Nov 17 by Catullus

Life is a fickle mistress, you're beloved one decade and a chunt the next. It can't be a surprise that many people who loved watching old nick nick are critical of him now?

Back in the 80's you could pinch a girls bum and get either a smile or a smack in the gob, thse days it's the police. Things have moved on but have they improved our quality of life?

Going by all the miserable twunts around I'd say not.

True you watch any early episode of the nations favourite only fools & horses and you'll hear the word P**I and plenty of black people references especially the episode of the riot on the housing estate
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 11:44]

Children in Need on 11:46 - Nov 17 with 554 views1983

Children in Need on 11:40 - Nov 17 by Catullus

Yeah that commute to work can be a bitch!

Yes world is a big fluffy place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024