Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Android phone won't charge when on 20:32 - Nov 21 with 2409 viewsJimmyGilligan

Randomly today my phone (Samsung J5 2017) won't charge when it's turned on, if i turn it off it charges fine. On checking the USB configuration setting I noticed it was in MTP mode, so I changed it to 'charge phone' but the setting isn't saving.

Anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?
Android phone won't charge when on on 20:45 - Nov 21 with 2400 viewsJackfath

Sounds like it's faulty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Android phone won't charge when on on 20:50 - Nov 21 with 2395 viewsJimmyGilligan

Android phone won't charge when on on 20:45 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Sounds like it's faulty.

Good to see you haven't changed
Android phone won't charge when on on 20:52 - Nov 21 with 2391 viewsJackfath

Android phone won't charge when on on 20:50 - Nov 21 by JimmyGilligan

Good to see you haven't changed

Just trying to help my chum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Android phone won't charge when on on 22:09 - Nov 21 with 2355 viewsSgtbilko

Samsung are known to have a battery problem as what you are describing happened to me, Check the battery to see if it is slightly swollen and if it is a new battery should sort you out. If it is a new phone under a year you could get a free battery but they are selling online for about £9.99 if you look.
link with good advice below.

https://thedroidguy.com/2018/10/fix-samsung-galaxy-j5-wont-charge-troubleshootin
[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 22:23]
Android phone won't charge when on on 22:27 - Nov 21 with 2335 viewstheloneranger

After physically checking the battery, don't put it straight back in the phone.

Instead Press and hold down the Power button for approx 60 secs to drain the charge held in the capacitors. This is a Soft Reset, and will reset the phone's memory.

Replace the battery and connect to the charger, and see if it charges.

Good luck

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Android phone won't charge when on on 09:26 - Dec 18 with 2107 viewsJimmyGilligan

Cheers boys. it went back to normal after a few hours and has been fine since. Seems having it in the bathroom when you're having a shower, is not a good idea.
Android phone won't charge when on on 11:12 - Apr 14 with 405 viewsHerbertMoss

Instead Press and hold down the Power button for approx 60 secs to drain the [url= https://modilimitado.io/en/games]apk games free download[/url] charge held in the capacitors. This is a Soft Reset, and will reset the phone's memory.
[Post edited 16 Apr 5:02]
Android phone won't charge when on on 10:53 - Apr 18 with 178 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Stick it in the airing cupboard for a bit.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024